Quantcast

I swear...I work with the real live Dr. Hibbert from the Simpsons

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
This guy here...he chuckles at EVERYTHING like Dr. Hibbert on the Simpsons...even at the most inappropriate times. It bugs the crap outta me.

One incident that particulary boiled my blood is when I returned from being off a few days due to a violent diabetes related seizure...he had asked where I was and I told him what happened and he was like oh wow...huh huh huh huh...

This morning he overheard a conversation between some coworkers about how we've been having such nice weather...he goes...yeah...all that snow in Tahoe is gonna melt...huh huh huh huh...oooook...that's real funny...annoying!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Do you realize how long its going to take to get that laugh out of my head now? Darn you! Huh huh huh huh huh. :D

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
dh girlie said:
This guy here...he chuckles at EVERYTHING like Dr. Hibbert on the Simpsons...even at the most inappropriate times. It bugs the crap outta me.

One incident that particulary boiled my blood is when I returned from being off a few days due to a violent diabetes related seizure...he had asked where I was and I told him what happened and he was like oh wow...huh huh huh huh...

This morning he overheard a conversation between some coworkers about how we've been having such nice weather...he goes...yeah...all that snow in Tahoe is gonna melt...huh huh huh huh...oooook...that's real funny...annoying!

Is there anyone that DOESN'T annoy you?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
-BB- said:
Is there anyone that DOESN'T annoy you?
VERY few! HAHAHA! It's mostly just people at work or those who call in TO work...people on the road...in the store...hahaha!

But then again...if you had a near death experience where your back was f'd up STILL after a seizure in June, you chipped teeth, bit your tongue and the insides of your cheeks, and felt like total crap for about 2 weeks after, wouldn't it annoy YOU if someone laughed like that when you told em what happened?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
Maybe on his personal time, but I just see him in uniform. Orange work shirt and jeans. But he looks JUST LIKE Robert Goulet...no sh!t...he hates hearing that too...heeeeyyyy...theres an idea'r...everytime he laughs at an inappropriate time, I'll have to say man you look like Robert Goulet! :D
Everytime he laughs at an inapropriate moment just reply with a horribly fake laugh of your own. It will make such an uncomfortable situation he will probably never talk to you again.

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
Westy said:
Everytime he laughs at an inapropriate moment just reply with a horribly fake laugh of your own. It will make such an uncomfortable situation he will probably never talk to you again.
I suggest you go to a hypnotist and have them insert a posthypnotic suggestion so that whenever you hear this laugh you do something liek whinny like a horse. Or fart.

The Cheese

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Westy said:
I have to talk to him...he's in my division...he's an ok guy, it's just that f'n chuckle at EVERYTHING. It gets old.

However, when my boss said something stupid once, the type of thing that one would feel obligated to give a courtesy laugh...I made a really loud totally fake laugh and said COURTESY LAUGH...and from then on out, if he says something lame I will say that is not even worthy of a courtesy laugh...or I will guffaw and say COURTESY LAUGH!