Quantcast

I think he is high

Get_Some

Chimp
Apr 6, 2004
SW PDX, Oregon
"holly good god what's this white powder in my pocket....I know I'll sniff it to identify what it is...holly **** I think it was a kilo of coke..." wowy wow that man was high in that movie...let this be a lesson people, never let'm get you on tape...

TurkeyJerkey

Chimp
Aug 8, 2002
WA
Originally posted by Get_Some
I've changed my mind, I think it was Crack or PCP...

He is just happy to be on ridemonkey....i hear he is going to be @ the Beacon, "singing" pap's got a brand new bike!

ken4ord

Chimp
May 1, 2003
Seattle
Yeah, been thinking about riding again after a long winter of climbing and boarding. Definitely want to get out sometime soon.

How's the back?

TurkeyJerkey

Chimp
Aug 8, 2002
WA
Originally posted by PsychO!1
Bwahahahahahah!!! Good hear from ya Ken.

We need to plan another RatPac ride, and finish it off with lunch at the brick!!!

Good times, good times.

What is a "RATPAC" ride?:confused:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Originally posted by TurkeyJerkey
What is a "RATPAC" ride?:confused:
it is a really really fun trail in Roslyn Washington. If you ever wanna know what they talk about when they say a trail is "flowy" that's one of em right there.:)
it's got some stunts and go arounds but even if you don't hit any of the stunts i bet you'd still have an awesome ride. plus there's a bowl right up the road you can jump around, and theres rocks you can drop and/or ride down across the parking lot. it's like disneyland for bikes.:)

TurkeyJerkey

Chimp
Aug 8, 2002
WA
Originally posted by Skookum
it is a really really fun trail in Roslyn Washington. If you ever wanna know what they talk about when they say a trail is "flowy" that's one of em right there.:)
it's got some stunts and go arounds but even if you don't hit any of the stunts i bet you'd still have an awesome ride. plus there's a bowl right up the road you can jump around, and theres rocks you can drop and/or ride down across the parking lot. it's like disneyland for bikes.:)
WOW that sounds sweet!!! thax