Quantcast

I think I may have a problem.....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
(teee hee it's fun leaving thread title like that out there for you guys to make cheap jokes too)

Anyway.... I like a night time soapdramametrosexual TV show.
It's called The Mountain and it's on Wed. nights.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
You know what? **** riding DH! I mean, its fun and all, but its just too much **** involved to have a good time. Its too much money that isnt worth it. I just want to ride my SS on trails from now on. **** this evel Knevel crap.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
stosh said:
(teee hee it's fun leaving thread title like that out there for you guys to make cheap jokes too)

Fag!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
DHing is pretty extreme - you might want to start with a more basic hardtail trail/path bike.
what about this one it's something called Full Suspension.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
stosh said:

teee hee!?

J

JRB

Is that code for nuts??? If in fact it is, stosh is lying, Aubrey would have to answer that for him.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
he should get his balls back...no doubt the girlfriend, whilst wearing his balls like earrings, made him sit and watch that gay ass show...

I'm sure he acquired that level of gayness long before he lost his balls.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
he should get his balls back...no doubt the girlfriend, whilst wearing his balls like earrings, made him sit and watch that gay ass show...
actually the fact that I have school the next day requires me to be inside doing homework thus I have the TV on in the backround....

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
stosh said:

And whats this 'tee hee' ****...further proof you have no balls giggling like a sorority chick. and I love the disclaimer about how you EXPECT us to rip on you... :D

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Still that's no excuse...if you were a REAL man with balls you'd have Spike TV or Monster Garage on the tv in the background...

How could you consider comparing that bitch to a real man??? :think:

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
OHHHHH! DAAAAAYYYUMMM!!!! SMACK! Dude...I'm going to change my signature to read loco OWN3D Stosh....that was great teamwork there...

Cool - then he can be the leader of the owning me club and finally the top of the food chain for a while. It will be quite the victory for him. yay

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
Still that's no excuse...if you were a REAL man with balls you'd have Spike TV or Monster Garage on the tv in the background...
yeah like montster garage isn't all drama. Fock spike TV I already know how to drink beer and look at women.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco-gringo said:
Cool - then he can be the leader of the owning me club and finally the top of the food chain for a while. It will be quite the victory for him. yay

Umm no...read it again...it said...loco OWN3D stosh...I still OWN you for being so gay and writing OWN3D...Hold my calls for the next hour...I'm gonna go get the oil changed in my truck for the trip to Big Burrrrr

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Umm no...read it again...it said...loco OWN3D stosh...I still OWN you for being so gay and writing OWN3D...Hold my calls for the next hour...I'm gonna go get the oil changed in my truck for the trip to Big Burrrrr

No I understand. I just refer to the fact that he will think he is the master if yours is changed. I know I'm your bitch. It's OK.

J

JRB

stosh said:
yeah like montster garage isn't all drama. Fock spike TV I already know how to drink beer and look at women.

He just chooses martinis and tea instead. You are such a man stosh.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
loco-gringo said:
No I understand. I just refer to the fact that he will think he is the master if yours is changed. I know I'm your bitch. It's OK.
wow. you really are pathetic. she's never going to sleep with you, or even think you're cool.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
loco-gringo said:
shut up bitch :nuts:
what? you thought you had a chance actually? good god. letting a woman control you is never the way.

DHGirlies Bitch = LocoHomo

J

JRB

BurlySurly said:
what? you thought you had a chance actually? good god. letting a woman control you is never the way.

You actually make me laugh on occasion, which surprises me, since I think you are a first class ass rabbit.

J

JRB

BurlySurly said:

Oh and the dhg is not capitalized dumb ass. You actually make an effort to do it wrong.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
loco-gringo said:
You actually make me laugh on occasion, which surprises me, since I think you are a first class ass rabbit.
Dont attempt to make nice with me ass eyes. You need to grow a sack and quit e-humping DH Girlies leg before you go busting on stosh for not having balls. :nope:

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
loco-gringo said:
Oh and the dhg is not capitalized dumb ass. You actually make an effort to do it wrong.
Well if you want to be a grammar fag, your last post has 3 mistakes. I wonder if you can even find them.

J

JRB

BurlySurly said:
Well if you want to be a grammar fag, your last post has 3 mistakes. I wonder if you can even find them.

Yup - why do I need to rectify my mistakes to someone that I think is an ass bandit though???

J

JRB

BurlySurly said:
Dont attempt to make nice with me ass eyes. You need to grow a sack and quit e-humping DH Girlies leg before you go busting on stosh for not having balls. :nope:

Sorry I didn't read the ass clown guide to posting that you published. I will look for that and maybe learn the rules.