Quantcast

I think I might have to stop drinking coffee.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Or at least start putting milk in it, starting to have that acidic feeling in my stomache. The only thing I have hadf that could cause that today was my 6:00pm cup of coffee which I always have black and with sugar.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
Rip said:
This isn't heartburn kind of ache, it's much worse.
Pretty soon a baby alien is gonna eat its way out of your stomach from inside. Happened to a friend of mine. He's never been the same since.

arsenic

Monkey
May 9, 2004
springfield, va
dunno if the surgar adds to it (how can you drink coffee with surgar ????? ick !!! lol) but i started addin a splash of milk or even the powdered stuff to my coffee years ago for just the same reason. seems to have helped quite a bit.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
DOUGH! I can't even put sugar in my coffee...I like it right outta the pot with nothing added. I justh ope I don't have the whole acid ache problem 'cause I can't do the milk/half&half thing either :dead:

Good luck!

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Rip said:
Or at least start putting milk in it, starting to have that acidic feeling in my stomache. The only thing I have hadf that could cause that today was my 6:00pm cup of coffee which I always have black and with sugar.
Drop the sugar and stop being such a puss.

:nopity: :dead: :eviltongu

:p