Quantcast

I think I pulled my groin

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
I worked out yesterday and worked my inner thigh. And today I can't even lay down and it kills to walk. I don't know what I did, but what is the best thing I can do to make it feel better. It really doesn't hurt to ride, but I'm leaving to whistler in about a week and I'm a little worried. Any help would be AWESOME!
Thanks

Hungry_Hank

Monkey
Apr 13, 2004
urban sprawl (orange county)
yeah, you're just sore, that happened to me the other day from doing power cleans with too much weight. the soreness will take a day or two to get better depending on how hard you worked. what i did, i got some glutamine (sp?) and the guy at max muscle told me that it blocked the buildup of lactic acid so your muscles aren't so sore. you probably didn't pull it, you would definatly know if you pulled your groin.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
dexterq20 said:
Your signature is more interesting than your post.

The last sentance is made up :eviltongu:

My sig is genuine.

Im sure you pulled your groin, price, because youve been trying to screw your marmot in the ass again. :nope:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Maybe if you shorten your too-long signature, God won't hate you as much and you'll heal faster.

Why must people have a signature that is 5-10 times longer than most of their posts?