Quantcast

I think I'm beginning to understand women better

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Cause that's the only explaination I have for the excitement I have towards my underwear.

I'd say 90% of my wardrobe cost less than one pair of these, but I must say it is money well spent.

Up to 10 days with one pair and no washing while working in the desert, no problems. 6 days with this current pair and everything is dry and clean.

http://www.rei.com/product/694431?vcat=REI_SEARCH

As good as icecream-stuffed-doughnuts!

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Understanding women? Unpossible. That's like enjoying light cream cheese.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Cream cheese and hairy man ass.....

This thread is making me queazy.
And add in the thought of not changing you drawers for ten days and You have Projectile vomitting, resulting in the New, free for the next hour Ridemonkey Diet Deluxe!!!!! Better and cheaper than a Ti Spring!!! Drop 15 pounds in just one night!!!!! Just read it, look and Up it comes!!!!

Sorry, Ive had a few!!!

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
Cause that's the only explaination I have for the excitement I have towards my underwear.

I'd say 90% of my wardrobe cost less than one pair of these, but I must say it is money well spent.

Up to 10 days with one pair and no washing while working in the desert, no problems. 6 days with this current pair and everything is dry and clean.

I have a bunch of these also. Pricey, but well worth it IMO. I haven't come across much of anything that can compare.

Twenty five bucks for a pair of skivvies? You, sir, are out of your ever-loving gourd.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
6 days with this current pair and everything is clean.
Can we explore your definition of "clean"?

And I am still not getting connection between your understanding women, and wearing the same underwear for ten days. I am beginning to think that you threw that in there so that people would ignore the fact that you have been wearing the same underwear for 10 days to make jokes about how women are sooooo difficult/impossible to understand. Here's what I don't understand. How somebody who's been sitting around in the desert in the same underwear for 10 days can even pretend that they are "clean".

Women's excitement towards underwear has very little to do with how many consecutive days they can wear them before they are officially "dirty".

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I've spent weeks at a time unbathed in the woods and no matter the quality of the underwear I'm changing them at least every other day. Call me a neat freak I guess.

Instead of post cards I like to send people my dirty underwear after a good trip so it is helpfull to have several pairs available.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Twenty five bucks for a pair of skivvies? You, sir, are out of your ever-loving gourd.
I have two pairs, for backpacking they are the bomb and worth the money. They have lasted many seasons and many miles. I can't say that I would ever wear one pair 10 days straight but I have rotated them day on day off for over a week with no ill effects (i.e. my junk didn't chaff or fall off.)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
On one of my trips a friend started to suffer from chaffing. It was more debilitating than the stress fracture I had in my foot and the sprained ankle another person had. He suffered like a dog for 35 miles.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
To quote Jack Nicholson...

Receptionist: "How do you write women so well?"
Melvin Udall: "I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability."

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
On one of my trips a friend started to suffer from chaffing. It was more debilitating than the stress fracture I had in my foot and the sprained ankle another person had. He suffered like a dog for 35 miles.
Been there. I'd rather have nasty blisters than bad chafing. I always bring a bottle of Gold Bond with me nowadays - that stuff is a lifesaver.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005

i just got a pair of those and i have to say that i have found the holy grail of underpants.

i wish i could afford to replace the rest of my underwear with these.

gsweet

Monkey
Dec 20, 2001
Minnesota
i just got a pair of those and i have to say that i have found the holy grail of underpants.

i wish i could afford to replace the rest of my underwear with these.
i second this; my one pair just lasted me 5 days of field mapping in the northern philippines. think hot, humid and sunny. the key is that they're quick drying, so you can wear them for the day, wash them in soap and water at night, and they're dry by morning!

edit: laura, i think the whole beginning to understand women wasn't so much a literal statement as a connection. women (and solely women) seem to have a wide variety of interesting and fun underwear whereas guys just have the standard boxers, boxer briefs or budgy-smugglers. thus it's hard for us to understand the opposite sex's excitement with regards to panties. so ito's new-found fascination with his underwear has led him to begin to grasp the joys of underwear possession due to a very definitive functionality. or i could just be talking out of my ass...time to go change.

geargrrl

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2002
pnw -dry side
i second this; my one pair just lasted me 5 days of field mapping in the northern philippines. think hot, humid and sunny. the key is that they're quick drying, so you can wear them for the day, wash them in soap and water at night, and they're dry by morning!
wow, someone who figured out that you can WASH these wonder fabrics and they dry out over night. No need to wear for 10 days straight without washing... that is... ew... doesn't matter how much you spent on it.

gg