Quantcast

I think I'm high...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
Oh...those are the friggin BOMB...and I never say something is the BOMB...I was thrilled when I saw the packs of mini ones...now I can have one without going into a too-high-blood-sugar-induced-diabetic-coma...god those things are GOOD!
I could be wrong but I don't think the mini's have the delicious filling.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
llkoolkeg said:
Too darn sweet and the idea of eating a raw egg makes me ill.

These are good, though- :drool:
We were discussing the idea of eating a raw egg and how it relates to cadburry cream eggs earlier. Actually cadburry cream eggs make me want to eat raw eggs if they taste this good.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
stosh said:
I could be wrong but I don't think the mini's have the delicious filling.
Yes they do...they are just like the big ones in the red, yellow, blue and green wrapper...just smaller...they come in a carton of like 12 I believe...a carton that looks like a mini egg carton...they have the white center with the yellow yolk...maybe they don't sell em in your region.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
Yes they do...they are just like the big ones in the red, yellow, blue and green wrapper...just smaller...they come in a carton of like 12 I believe...a carton that looks like a mini egg carton...they have the white center with the yellow yolk...maybe they don't sell em in your region.
I just could have sworn that I tried them before and they didnt' have the delicious cream center.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
stosh said:
I just could have sworn that I tried them before and they didnt' have the delicious cream center.
There are some Cadbury made mini eggs that don't have the filling...but just for you I will do some proving...I will go to Target at lunch time...and I will get a pack of those eggs...and take a picture of the packaging...and then I will break one open to expose the delicious cream center...I swear...if you don't have them in your area, I will send you a box...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
There are some Cadbury made mini eggs that don't have the filling...but just for you I will do some proving...I will go to Target at lunch time...and I will get a pack of those eggs...and take a picture of the packaging...and then I will break one open to expose the delicious cream center...I swear...if you don't have them in your area, I will send you a box...
Ok fine.... GOSH.....

http://drakeshangout.com/humor/soundboards/napoleon.htm

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
lockemiester said:
You think your high, I'm on Redbull and DayQuil!!

I LOVE cream eggs. DHG is right, there are packs of mini-cream eggs available. With the filling, unlike mini eggs. I like the mini eggs too.
I'm gonna pick up a redbull on the way home.