Quantcast

i think i'm in love

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
Chumba Racing formally announces that Kote Driscoll will be the company's new professional female DH racer. Kote's recent race history includes a multitude of podium finishes in local downhill and NORBA downhill races. Considering she is only in the start of her pro career, her 2006 season looks extremely promising. Kote will ride the celebrated Chumba Racing F4 downhill chassis for her gravity duels, and look for her to be contending select Super D races aboard the all-new EVO frame

The question shouldn;t be "Who would tap that" it Really should be "who WOULDN'T tap that" cause most dudes in their right minds wouldn;t pass up the chance ! From wat the pic looks like. she looks like a pretty good catch!

She's a rider, and a really good one
She is hot
She is Pro
Edit- and se rides for GAMUT chain guides ! WOOT

If ms. Driscoll does see this thread, She shouldn;t think of it as offensive really. We are just commenting her good looks and her Favorable status of Pro female Biker. :thumb: Its not everyday you come across such a rider like her. So some of us are subject to Expressing what is on their mind.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Frankly, I just think it's awesome that there's another female rider in the DH scene.

I'm as much for the "I'd hit it" threads as the next guy, but this isn't some celebrity that'll never read it. The DH community is suprisingly small and we already have a pretty good number of pros on this board. I think some supportive, non-sexual comments might be a better way to encourage her - but hey, that's just me.

Kote, if you read this thread, congrats. And, apparently, you've got your pick of the male monkeys... if you want any of 'em :p

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
Its a great and flattering shot.

But that lighting makes it looks like someone stuck a piece of pepperoni to the side of her head! Mmmmm pepperoni :love:

J

JRB

binary visions said:
Frankly, I just think it's awesome that there's another female rider in the DH scene.

I'm as much for the "I'd hit it" threads as the next guy, but this isn't some celebrity that'll never read it. The DH community is suprisingly small and we already have a pretty good number of pros on this board. I think some supportive, non-sexual comments might be a better way to encourage her - but hey, that's just me.

Kote, if you read this thread, congrats. And, apparently, you've got your pick of the male monkeys... if you want any of 'em :p

:stupid: I could've said it better, but there is really no need.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
shes the first pro dher that ive seen who races dh and super d as well. or maybe there are more that i just dont know about. either way its still pretty damn cool.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
manhattanprjkt83 said:
I mean seriously...I like the ladies just as the next guy but this board gets nuts with the comments. Especially for regarding members :rolleyes:...
you know your right.. i hate it when i am treated like a piece of meat in the MudHunnies room!!! :rolleyes:

J

JRB

MunkeeHucker said:
she's hot but what kind of a name is Kote? is that short for Kotex???
uhm - not likely to get much more "regard" than the "I want to hump you" comments.

J

JRB

hooples3 said:
no Im the italian sausage..

rumors have it you love italian sausage in the can??:rolleyes: :)
Are you hitting on him??? He'll take you up on it.