Quantcast

I think I'm officially a BMXer...

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
As some of you know, along w/ mountainbiking I also BMX. I raced at the NW BMX National this past weekend over in Pasco. I got a 1st on Saturday and 2nd on Sunday. Shout out go to Knucklebutt and Black Sunshine for all their help.

It was a fun event. One of the pros even pulled a back-flip in one of the race motos - crazy stuff!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Five said:
As some of you know, along w/ mountainbiking I also BMX. I raced at the NW BMX National this past weekend over in Pasco. I got a 1st on Saturday and 2nd on Sunday. Shout out go to Knucklebutt and Black Sunshine for all their help.

It was a fun event. One of the pros even pulled a back-flip in one of the race motos - crazy stuff!
Oh, a weekend in Pasco :( I'm sorry! My parents are out of town, I should have let you stayed at their place.

Congrats on the wins! :D

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
GlennG said:
Hey Five,

Doing a little of tooting of your own horn or just braging a little. :)

See you on the 2nd
Hahaha - I'm glad you made it on RM and stopped lurking all the time. Hell yeah, I'm doing a little bragging.

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Snacks said:
Oh, a weekend in Pasco :( I'm sorry! My parents are out of town, I should have let you stayed at their place.

Congrats on the wins! :D
Thanks, we stayed at the Sleep Inn Motel - it was overrun w/ bmxers.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
You picked a hell of a time to come out of the closet man. Now we can call you a sandbagger at the local races. Just kidding!!!! Congrats dude. As long as your having fun thats what riding is all about.

freeridekid

Monkey
Oct 18, 2003
U-District, WA
j/w but what class did u race? my friend raced 15x and only made it to the final once even though he is one of the best in the state. anyways, now i get to brag cuz the same guy who built the nationals track just built our local track in richland, so it is FREAKING AWESOME! its got some kinda glue in the dirt so it doesn't get rutted out and its smooth as butta. can't wait to take the p.2 out there :D