Quantcast

I think it's time....

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
According to my wife (who has her finger on the pulse of redneck culture) only old men wear pull on boots. You are supposed to get the lace up ropers with the ghey fringe thing on the front.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Alright. All of you "you're a fag cowboy" bitches win. I'm not getting them til' fall. I am gonna buy some really gay Euro looking white road shoes and flame it around in bib shorts without a jersey, though. I might even cut circles where my nipples go. I hope you are all proud of yourselves. :rant:

Now leave me alone before I get my feelings hurt.
at least you're not fat.....

and white road shoes are NOT gay.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Don't worry, I'll get them. I'm just going to wait until fall when I will wear them more and when I have a reason, like anniversary or birthday or such. I can apply the $400 to a bike I am buying.

Never, and I mean never, think that I will not do something because this bunch of turd sucking weasels thinks it's gay.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Don't worry, I'll get them. I'm just going to wait until fall when I will wear them more and when I have a reason, like anniversary or birthday or such. I can apply the $400 to a bike I am buying.

Never, and I mean never, think that I will not do something because this bunch of turd sucking weasels thinks it's gay.

There is nothing wrong with dressing well with a little style.

An old friend of mine once told me that he dressed like a slob so that people wouldn't think he was gay. Dudes who think like that and who are constantly concerned with who's or what's gay are really just questioning themselves.

That being said, I'm sure you'll look purdy in yer new boots.:biggrin: