Quantcast

I think the kid from MAD goes to my school

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Yes. As I was going through student pictures trying to ID someone in a picture for yearbook, I found this picture, and I swear it looks just about like the kid from MAD. Funny this is that I've never seen this kid at school.... Kinda freaked me out when I enlarged the picture for the first time. Someone post a pic of the real MAD kid so we can compare.

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
dwaugh said:
Yes. As I was going through student pictures trying to ID someone in a picture for yearbook, I found this picture, and I swear it looks just about like the kid from MAD. Funny this is that I've never seen this kid at school.... Kinda freaked me out when I enlarged the picture for the first time. Someone post a pic of the real MAD kid so we can compare.
You would mean Alfred E. Newman.

The Cheese

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
What happens if that kid is looking online right now and seeing his picture....that could make him cry and become mad at the world.... Niceeee!!

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
at work, i have a guy that coems in all the time that looks EXACTLY like syndrome from the incredibles, only without the cape or hair. Pixar isnt really too far from me either, maybe he is where they got the idea for syndrome.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
rpk1988 said:
What happens if that kid is looking online right now and seeing his picture....that could make him cry and become mad at the world.... Niceeee!!
poor kid he will never be the same!!!!!! :nope: