cederrowe

Monkey
Feb 18, 2006
portland, oregon
I paid you on
Oct. 5, 2006 Payment To sanjay shanbhag Completed
According to paypal.
For a Double Track wheel.
I sent you a few emails asking were the wheel was and no reply.
I'm sure you had no bad intentions but with no reply I must place this post to let other people know my business transactions with you.
If for some reson my emails went to junk or whatever reason I would be more than happy to pull this post but untill I hear from you I feel this is appropiate.

Ceder

RD3

Monkey
Nov 30, 2003
PA
Sanjay is a good seller, I am sure he will straighten out the issue.

cederrowe

Monkey
Feb 18, 2006
portland, oregon
I agree the guy is a good seller, but for whatever reason I am the one without a wheel and he is the one that was paid. I got another wheel I bought from him with no problems, and like I said I don't think he had any bad intentions maybe just skipped is mind or whatever I know I have forgot to ship stuff myself. Just that I had no responce to my inquiery to the wheel so I felt I had to publish this post as a last resort. I know he has many friends on here that will maybe shoot him a email to let him know there is a guy without a wheel.

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
Regardless the luv oui have for Sanjee, this sounds like a reasonable level-headed post with rational concerns. I'm certain Mr. Sandbag will get it together to right the deal because he's surely not Mr. Scumbag when it comes to swift delivery of sold goods.

I applaud you cederrowe for your patience and wish you swift resolve.

(...Europe...psshhh. Did you see the celebrishades that guy's been sportin' lately? And I heard he's got a luggage deal with Louis Vuitton now. Probably an attempt to up the ante with Ced's Gucci rip-off.)

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
i found him.

no really, i haven't seen him in a bit. maybe he could be in europe. i've bought more things from him then i can remember. he's a very good seller. just never really online much, always out n aboot

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
Yeah, Sajay is in Andorra. October 5th? That's a long time ago(almost 3 months?) I'm sure he gave you a tracking number?

If anything the postal service lost the package, because last I went to his house(Early December) the doubletrack wheel was gone from the wheel rack.

I'll send him an Email and have him try to get in contact with you. Rip you off he didn't.

Metal

President of FRONJ
Oct 17, 2001
Orange County, CA
Cederrowe,

I am sorry for taking a long time to reply to this thread. I am currently in Andorra and don't have the best internet access, and am rarely on Ridemonkey.
The last email I received from you was a couple months back and I replied saying that I shipped the rim out.
From time to time, USPS loses packages, or other things happen. I am not trying to rip you off. If I recall, you actually purchased a wheel from me earlier and liked it, then you were buying the rim for your friend.
If you want I can refund the $9 that I believe I sold the rim to you for.

Sanjay

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Not trying to make light of the situation but $9??? It probably cost more to ship it.....not exactly a reason to start a thread about someone who has been a long upstanding member of RM...but that's just my opinion...D

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i have never bought anything from sanjay but i traded him some stuff. it arrived to me packaged nicely, working well and in the exact condition that he described. no problems at all. i would consider the possibility of the USPS being alittle shady though.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
you know, all this raving support would make me less encouraged to deal with somebody.

What if I got screwed? Everybody would come out of the woodwork to tell me how great the other dude was and how I shouldn't be complaining. Um, screw that?

The dude paid for a part, and he should recieve it, a refund, or an explanation and a direction to follow in order to get it back.

edit: I'm sure there are some details on both ends that aren't being disclosed. Seems like a lot of mis- or lack of communication, perhaps on both ends.

Metal

President of FRONJ
Oct 17, 2001
Orange County, CA
you know, all this raving support would make me less encouraged to deal with somebody.

What if I got screwed? Everybody would come out of the woodwork to tell me how great the other dude was and how I shouldn't be complaining. Um, screw that?

The dude paid for a part, and he should recieve it, a refund, or an explanation and a direction to follow in order to get it back.

edit: I'm sure there are some details on both ends that aren't being disclosed. Seems like a lot of mis- or lack of communication, perhaps on both ends.
I just offered Ceder a refund in my post. I am waiting for his response to see what he wants to do.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
i have never bought anything from sanjay but i traded him some stuff. it arrived to me packaged nicely, working well and in the exact condition that he described. no problems at all. i would consider the possibility of the USPS being alittle shady though.
Don't worry it will eventually show up...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16519784/

A western Pennsylvania man is trying to solve a mystery that recently landed in his mailbox: a letter mailed more than 50 years ago and addressed to a Frederick Zane Yost.

cederrowe

Monkey
Feb 18, 2006
portland, oregon
Not trying to make light of the situation but $9??? It probably cost more to ship it.....not exactly a reason to start a thread about someone who has been a long upstanding member of RM...but that's just my opinion...D
The money isn't the problem it's all relative to how much you have. Point is I paid for something I never recieved.

cederrowe

Monkey
Feb 18, 2006
portland, oregon
Cederrowe,

I am sorry for taking a long time to reply to this thread. I am currently in Andorra and don't have the best internet access, and am rarely on Ridemonkey.
The last email I received from you was a couple months back and I replied saying that I shipped the rim out.
From time to time, USPS loses packages, or other things happen. I am not trying to rip you off. If I recall, you actually purchased a wheel from me earlier and liked it, then you were buying the rim for your friend.
If you want I can refund the $9 that I believe I sold the rim to you for.

Sanjay
Sanjay I will be the first person to say your not trying to rip me off. It's just I hadn't heard from you and sent a couple emails asking about the wheel. I figured if I posted one of your friends would let you know there is a guy without a wheel in Oregon. Yes I have bought from Sanjay before with great success, that's why I stated in my first post I thought you didn't have any bad intentions....maybe lost emails...forgot to ship... whatever., it's just I didn't get any replies to my emails asking the whereabouts of the wheel. I'm sure you will take care of it. Do you have the tracking numbers? Would like the hoop more than the money..kinda the reason I decided to trade the cash for the hoop in the first place. lol
Anyways I know your on vacation so when you get some time just keep me in touch with what's going on. Thanks,

Ceder

nmn25

Monkey
Jun 12, 2006
portland or co springs
Hey ceder, its noah. I bought a pair of protaper bars from sanjay about a month ago. I got them 3 weeks after I sent the payment. they had an excelent packing job. 3 weeks is a tad long, but from my dealings, he is an excellent seller.

just my $.02

*[edit] my bad for not reading the whole post, just the first page and a half. Hey we need to go riding. I completely redid my entire bike, and am ordering a double.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Okay, since everyone can't resist posting about their good experiences with Sanjay, I'm locking this thread. It served its purpose and really, even a million good experiences with him are really a completely moot point - the point is, this time, there was a problem and the original poster needs to have it resolved.

cederrowe, once you feel the situation has been resolved to your satisfaction, please either delete this post or let me know and I'll delete it - you just edit your original post, check off "Delete this post" and click the "delete post" button.

Status
Not open for further replies.