Quantcast

I think the turbo monkey title should be changed....

Should turbo monkey be changed?

• No

Votes: 8 21.1%
  • Yes, to Loco Sucks

Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Loco sucks

Votes: 20 52.6%

• Total voters

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
I think you will be a Turbo Monkey until the end of time.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
I'm glad I'm not a Turbo Monkey.

On the site I mod at, there has been a grudge going, and they both agreed to race, one of the stipulations I put in place was that the loser had to have "Fluffy Fru Fru" as the custom title.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
It was given to me. I was joking, while at about the 800 post mark, that when I was a turbo monkey I was going to look fondly back at my monkey days. Next thing I know I have the title.

J

JRB

BikeGeek said:
Seriously, if you don't like what he has to say, ignore him. All this "loco sucks" and "that locos" **** is getting tired fast. :nonono:
:stupid: except for the "ignore him" part. I am opposed to that.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
kidwoo said:
Seing how he's such a role model for me,...........I don't know..........it just wouldn't feel right.............

Fortunately someone saw through to the fact that I really wish I was arcanadian. My hat's on sideways as we speak.
do you have stupid sunglasses as well?

J

JRB

I learned a while ago, that much like a dog on a run line, if you leave TheMontashu alone, he will run like hell and rip his own feet out from under himself, leaving him in a pile and you laughing like mad.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
lovebunny said:
i just noticed that stinkyboy joined over a year after i did and has hundreds more posts than i do.it makes me feel much less loserly. oh the joys of bveing a lounge whore
The difference is that I'm getting paid sitting in my office while I'm here, and you're in your parents dank basement dreaming of and/or participating in the licking of balls.

I rule. You lick. I win!

:dancing:

EDIT: If I start hanging out on RM at night posting pictures of what I'm drinking, I will officially be a loser...

J

JRB

Lovebunny and I joined at the same time. I just figure I am 400% more effective than he is.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Curb Hucker said:
THe montashu has no room to talk over Loco, just look here, hes the ugly one on the left getting licked by the other ugly one

WERE ARE PEOPLE GETTING THAT PIC, GhettoGT ended up sending it to me, and he some how got it from some chick in socal