Quantcast

I thought of a new word for norcal

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
It took many long nights to figuere out this word. I was searching for something catchy and cool so peep this: hellarious

it has teh best of both worlds, hella and hilarious. now thats genious!

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
justsomeguy said:
If Norcal = borecal then NJ must = "flat land that smells like a dirty diaper."

Wait a minute, the latter attribution has already been proven...
Never said I liked living in NJ, to be honest I'd rather be in NH right now.

MtnbikeMike

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2004
The 909
Genius!! Now go create a whole new Norcal language. It could be like pig latin, only you put -ella in there.

"Ide-rella y-mella ike-bella."

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
lovebunny said:
i think its damn catchy. socallians can hate on the borcallians as much as we want. as norcal just doesnt cut it:dead:
i meant living in california

yea here in norcal we make fun of socal a lot too

i really dont see the difference other than surf and stuff. why doesnt idaho have north and south? because it doesnt sound cool, nor-ho so-ho

na, woo go california

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
SkaredShtles said:
I'd like to make yet another plea to have captainpolution banned. :mad:
cmon, im just a normal person like any of you.

i dont post half as much crap as everybody else

just tryin to have a good conversation with my peers

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
SkaredShtles said:
Could you list your peers, please?

I'd like to get them banned too. :think:
peers as in the ridemonkey community. and this is directed towards individuals who want to relax and have a good time

coughstinkyboycough

bomberboy11

Monkey
Jul 15, 2005
At a computer...duh
I would like to second the motion that Borecal is pretty lame with the exception of the Tahoe area. I say we uproot that particular region and just drop it on top of L.A., then Socal would be perfect. SD would be the biggest city and you could head north a couple of hours to the newly placed Lake Tahoe/N* instead of the scum we know as L.A. and a short drive past that would be SB or Mojave depending on what direction you went. Just a thought...

Thoughts like that are probably what keep me from being promoted at work.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
tahoe would be a completely different place if it were that close to LA.

look at the dump that is mammoth and the stupid people that it attracts on the weekends. tahoe get's idiots too but I would rather have people from bay area/sac any day over people from la.

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
dfinn said:

look at the dump that is mammoth and the stupid people that it attracts on the weekends. tahoe get's idiots too but I would rather have people from bay area/sac any day over people from la.
i second that.

bomberboy11

Monkey
Jul 15, 2005
At a computer...duh
dfinn said:

Don't ruin it for me. I would still rather have Tahoe in place of LA any day.

SBDHrida

Monkey
Aug 19, 2005
aMERica
I like the way you think. This would solve the big bear problem. And us SB riders would be happy because everyone that doesn't truly appreciate the trails could go ride Southstar (yeah i know thats a terrible name). Then the hikers would calm down a bit, and everyone would be happy. All in favor of the dropping of northstar/tahoe on LA say aye.