Quantcast

I thought the gym was there so we could be...Healthy?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Can't these tips be filed under "duh!"?

I'm the furthest thing from a germaphobe, but anyone who uses public showers with bare feet make me ill.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
No freaking ish.

I once walked into my gym locker room and saw a guy shaving his junk near the sink. I walked right back out.

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
No freaking ish.

I once walked into my gym locker room and saw a guy shaving his junk near the sink. I walked right back out.
Who the hell thinks that's alright to do?

A friend of mine saw a dude in the steam room that had a massive tat of two dongs wrapped around each other in front of a heart with two dude's names below it. Now that is funny.

MTBstud12

Monkey
Jan 24, 2008
Tejas
Who the hell thinks that's alright to do?

A friend of mine saw a dude in the steam room that had a massive tat of two dongs wrapped around each other in front of a heart with two dude's names below it. Now that is funny.
Note: Do not sit near man in steam room with dong tattoo!

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
No freaking ish.

I don't see a problem. If the grass is tall and needs to be knocked down, who are you to stifle a man??? Guys don't shave their junk to impress folks at the gym. It's to keep the straw out of the ladies' mouths. If it has to happen at the gym, so be it.

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
I don't see a problem. If the grass is tall and needs to be knocked down, who are you to stifle a man??? Guys don't shave their junk to impress folks at the gym. It's to keep the straw out of the ladies' mouths. If it has to happen at the gym, so be it.
I'm sure dong-tattoo-man agrees with this sentiment.

jaydee

Monkey
Jul 5, 2001
Victoria BC
What's with all the panophobic paranoia these days? You can't get sick from a barbell unless you happen to beat a guy with AIDS to death with it first. If you never touch anything that isn't pre-soaked in antibiotics, you won't even have an immune system. For fvck's sake, I've been swimming in public pools and using gyms and crapping in public toilets for 50 years, and I've never caught so much as a zit. It's not like your body will become instantly covered in goo-dripping sores if you touch a doorknob without your rubber gloves. I eat streptococcus for breakfast.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
I think there are laws against having a dude shaving his junk in the women's locker room.
I can only imagine that there are things as equally strange going on in the women's locker room. Although a tattoo of two vaginas wrapped around each other would be something to see.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I can only imagine that there are things as equally strange going on in the women's locker room. Although a tattoo of two vaginas wrapped around each other would be something to see.
Indeed. Though I would rather see that in a sculpture. Or maybe live performance art?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Not by the sink, though. That's to be done in the shower. If you are too fat to see your own junk without the use of a mirror, then I doubt there are ladies to impress at that point.