Quantcast

I threw my computer into the street...

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Actually, I didn't, but I'm close.:mad:

I go to a charter school, ( a cross between home school and a standard school), so my classes are on the web. I was taking an English test last night which took almost an hour. I submitted it, and it didn't work. I went back, and all my answers were gone. :angry:

Today, I took it again. This time at about 3/4 through, I realized it had a low battery. I put the cord back in. It wouldn't would power it. I ran up the stairs and plugged my brothers cord into it and it didn't work. It shutdown. Then I tried mine again, and it had completely shutdown. The browser windows were gone. I have to do it a third time:nuts: :dead: .

It is hard english sentence structure crap- gerunds, comlex sentences, clauses, compound sentences.....

This is my first bitching rant in the lounge!

PonySoldier

Monkey
May 5, 2004
Woodland Park Colorado
Main Entry: gram·mar
Pronunciation: 'gra-m&r
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English gramere, from Middle French gramaire, modification of Latin grammatica, from Greek grammatikE, from feminine of grammatikos of letters, from grammat-, gramma -- more at GRAM
1 a : the study of the classes of words, their inflections, and their functions and relations in the sentence b : a study of what is to be preferred and what avoided in inflection and syntax
2 a : the characteristic system of inflections and syntax of a language b : a system of rules that defines the grammatical structure of a language
3 a : a grammar textbook b : speech or writing evaluated according to its conformity to grammatical rules
4 : the principles or rules of an art, science, or technique <a grammar of the theater>
- gram·mar·i·an /gr&-'mer-E-&n, -'mar-/ noun

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Freshman year in college I had to do webwork for one of my chemistry classes. It was a total drag, the worst by far was one assigment where we had to identify the compound. It would give the elements an assigned color and represent the compound based on the visual representation of the elements. One problem...I am color blind and two of the elements I couldn't distinquish between, I emailed my professor and he didn't even care. So I had to have someone and sit there with me to tell me the colors so I could do the assigment. It sucked.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Thats bs, that chemistry thing; what a bastard. A gerund is a kind of verbal. Gerunds end in ing as do others. I barely understand it.

Hopefully builds charcter;hahaa..........I got so pissed off today.

I get annoyed when it says I have to wait 30s between posts when I posted an hour ago.