Quantcast

I took a picture of my dog

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
maxyedor said:
Clean that dog's teeth!

Good shot by the way, being lazy doesn't mean he's getting old, it just means he's a dog.
We really should clean his teeth, but the vet says he is in great health and we dont feel likfe brushing his teeth.:rolleyes: Actually, he will be 14 years old tomorrow (May 9). He's a cocker spaniel, springer spaniel, labrador mix. :)

If he was still a young dog, he would be mostly black. Now, he is getting the gray hairs, and has been for a while, as you can see. And I dont know where the brown tint on his back came from...

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
No dog pics handy right now but I've got to take mine in tomorrow for the follow-up on her partially torn ACL and to see what they've found out about her seizures. She's only 4 but my baby is falling apart.

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
Mike B. said:
No dog pics handy right now but I've got to take mine in tomorrow for the follow-up on her partially torn ACL and to see what they've found out about her seizures. She's only 4 but my baby is falling apart.
that sucks...it's bad enough dealing with a sick dog but when it is just a youngin like that...man I feel for ya...

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
qualude said:
Pits and Staffies always have the best smiles!! Except when they are looking pensive, as my girl Stella so often does....
I've got plenty of those as well...The "I'm so underloved woo is me" look. I get that damn look every morning on my way to work.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
It seems like one of these dog picture threads comes up every other month ... but I don't think can post too many pet pictures.

Here's Kloe:

And my newly found dog, Ozo:

I named him after Ozomatli.