Quantcast

i took a picture

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Rode in the cold but sunny woods in Anacortes. (AFCL Anacortes Forest Community Lands/Heart Lake-Cranberry Lake area)
Had a great time with great people riding some prime XC singletrack. So much fun, tree's are huge, trails are flowy, and at times a little gnarly. The goods.

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
BigMike said:
Wow, that guy must be radioactive.... look at his arms!
yeah.

wow.

Looks like his bionic jet arms are gettin' warmed up.

Can he make it over the next log?

Why, yes he can, with a lil help from his bionic jet arms....
They propel him 15 feet high, so there is no obstacle tough enough for bionic jet arm man!

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
man i would love to get to ride some forest like that i mean we have it pretty good here in PA, but that old growth stuff looks amazing...

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Actually Bionic Jet Arm Mans (AKA Albert) only weakness is cramps.

Hehe i posted this ride for a BBTC club ride. i wasn't aware until deep into the ride this was only his second real mt. bike ride. He did awesome and never complained even when he started getting cramps in his legs. We told him the power of banana's, gatorade, water, and salt tablets being how we've all been thru it ourselves.

i did take a few more pictures, but they didn't turn out. My Poloroid got jammed.

And yah some of these tree's are indeed old growth down by the lakes. (that means 3 to 4 times bigger than the ones in this picture) Anytime i can get a ride where there is some decent old growth i like doing it, there is always a calm feeling that comes from having such beauty always in the periphery of your vision.