Quantcast

i used to think The Kadvang didn't rule

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
narlus said:
how's that weed, captain?
Uh...

Sorry, it was an internet error that cut me off before I could finish the post correctly. It was an incomplete sentence, I meant it as a noun, as in "...your 'high' is clouding your judgment".

Yeah. That's it.

Sorry if I'm ruining your high.

:blah:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
narlus said:
dude, did you just hear that jerry solo? far out....

BARF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

I can provide electricity to small cities with the heat generated by my hate for that band and everyone that listens to them.

BuddhaRoadkill

I suck at Tool
Feb 15, 2004
Chintimini Bog
H8R said:
BARF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

I can provide electricity to small cities with the heat generated by my hate for that band and everyone that listens to them.
:stupid:

Narlus, I'm sending you my optometrist bill.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
SkaredShtles said:
Why is he always in pictures with unattractive women? :think:
I'm kinda wondering the same thing.

I mean, slutty + skinny + scantily clothed does not equal attractive. It probably equals STD, though.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
I'm not much into the "I rule" stuff, but when I was in high school I was pretty stoked to have scantily clad slutty drunk chicks around. Come to think of it, college too. And look at the Vang's eyes, those chicks are A+ with a set of coke-bottle beer goggles!!! :p

J

JRB

I am starting to agree with Narlus.

Kadvang rules and skaredsh*thead sucks.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
loco said:
I am starting to agree with Narlus.

Kadvang rules and skaredsh*thead sucks.
Nooooo! Not you too. I thought you had better sense than that.

That's it! Turn in your avatar. Heres a better pic for you to use now that you are a Kadvang lover...

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Curb Hucker said:
Kadvang is an undenible pimp

whats the big deal about those two girls? first off the blonde has a horse face and the brunette has no boobs nevermind the fact that they are dumb drunk sluts getting naked and probably gang banged at a frat party.

not attractive.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
I would like to see more of the one all the way on the left, the one smirking at the camera. Butta face looks like a stripper and the other one looks like...well, she looks like a lot of the girls I used to party with.:help:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
biggins said:
whats the big deal about those two girls? first off the blonde has a horse face and the brunette has no boobs nevermind the fact that they are dumb drunk sluts getting naked and probably gang banged at a frat party.

not attractive.
It's like when you first start drinking in high school... you'll drink anything. And if you have alcohol all the other kids think you are cool. As you get older you begin to realize that some of what you drank was crap and you don't drink it anymore. You get older and you drink truely great beer and your tastes begin to develop and become more refined. Eventually you are drinking only the finest of beers and understanding why.

When you're 18 dumb drunk sluts are what you need. Why waste a truely beautiful woman and an 18 your old kid?

Edit: As a bonus I bet that those girls would let you take BOTH of them home. Heck, girls like that might even put on a show for everyone.