Quantcast

i wanna be a moderator

J

JRB

I wanna bike that is more bouncy than mine. I want one that is more rigid than mine, too.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
valve bouncer said:
I wanna 8" wang.....oh well I guess I can afford to lose a few inches.
come on now, the traditional joke is for 10", don't sell yourself short

A secretary for a foreign embassy was entertaining a wealthy foreign ambassador during lunch at a very expensive restaurant in uptown New York. The ambassador was so enthralled by the beauty and presence of this secretary that he asked her to marry him. The secretary was startled, but remembered that her boss told her never to insult foreign dignitaries, so she decided to let him down easy.

"I'll only marry you under three conditions."

"Anything, anything," said the ambassador.

"First, you must buy me a 14-karat gold wedding band with a 72 carat diamond, along with a 28 inch studded matching necklace for our engagement."

Without hesitation, the ambassador picked up his cellular phone, called his personal accountant, told him the instructions, and said, "Yes, yes, I buy, I buy!"

The secretary thought that her first request was too easy, so she thought of a more difficult situation.

"Second, I want you to build me a 58-acre mansion in the richest part of the Poconos along with a 40 acre summer home in the sweetest vineyards of Italy."

The ambassador picked up his phone, called his personal broker in New York, then called another broker in Italy, and after his quick conversation, he said, "Yes, yes, I build, I build!"

The secretary was very startled, and knew she must think of a final request that would be impossible to live up to.

"Finally," she said. "I'll only marry you if you have a 10 inch penis."

A sad face befell the ambassador, and he cupped his face in his hands. After weeping in his native language for a few minutes, the ambassador slowly lifted his head and said, "Ok, ok, I cut, I cut!"

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
a guy is sittin in a bar
he sees a hot lady by herself and sends her a drink and a note that says " how about dinner?"
the lady accepts the drink and the note and looks over at him.
the waiter returns with a note for the man and it says " i will go to dinner with you if you fullfill 3 requirements that i have. requirment 1-1 million dollars in your bank account. Requirement 2-a ferrari in your garage. requirement 3-10 inches in your pants.

the guy looks over at her for a second, writes some stuff down on a napkin and has the waiter take it to the lady. the note reads.
" nevermind its not worth it. i have 4.5 million dollars in my account, a ferrari, a porsche, and a lotus in my garage but there is no way im cuttin 3 inches off the end of my dick."

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i could be the bmx/dirt jump moderator. nobody goes in there anyway. or the moderator of the southeats forum

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
corey_dcstreet said:
there is but one forum that you should be mod of... and it's gone :dead:
i know if i were a mod of the sa forum i would have kept that junk clean cause everyone knows how much i appreciated it. :heart: :heart: :heart:

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
As my mother would say: "What's that noise? Do you hear that? Ohhhhhhhh, it's the world's smallest violin playing the world's saddes song, just for you."

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
chicodude01 said:
Is that like Acadian's brother or I am missing something here? :blah: ;)
No that was on purpose, i just like warping his username around for some reason. i think i'm just gonna settle on ArcWeldingCanadian or somethin and just call him that from now on...