Quantcast

I want a title. How can I get one?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I'd like to be Steve, Earl of Denver. Archduke would be kind of cool.

Where do you get titles? Are they just given away? can you buy one? Are you always knighted when you get a title?

Viscount?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
You have to dress in funny clothes, and make your own armour. Wear said armour while beating on your friends with sticks while pretending you are some frikking king arthur dude while everyone at ridemonkey makes fun of you.

Do that for about 4 - 5 years and if you get very good at whacking your friends some other frikkin king arthur dude will give you a title.

Loads of fun but don't post about it on Ridemonkey.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
You have to dress in funny clothes, and make your own armour. Wear said armour while beating on your friends with sticks while pretending you are some frikking king arthur dude while everyone at ridemonkey makes fun of you.

Do that for about 4 - 5 years and if you get very good at whacking your friends some other frikkin king arthur dude will give you a title.

Loads of fun but don't post about it on Ridemonkey.
"Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt!"

:busted:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
"Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt!"

:busted:
As silly as my hobby is those people are not us. Even I make fun of those people. of course no one listens... a geek is a geek is a geek....

And yes, I know my hobby is silly. :) But it's loads of fun.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
As silly as my hobby is those people are not us. Even I make fun of those people. of course no one listens... a geek is a geek is a geek....

And yes, I know my hobby is silly. :) But it's loads of fun.
Your hobby is far better than Civil War Re-enactors. Good lord.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Wait just a minute here!!!!

You already have a title!

LORD is a title, and you are the Lord O' Pie!!! What more do you want!?!

The Honourable Lord O' Pie?

Duke O' Pie?

Sir Pie?

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
Lord???

HOw about Knight. Knight of the changing table!!!!

(hear that, that's the clock of your real freedom counting down, but I know you don't mind b/c "it's part of you". I've been up 'til 3am w/part of me the last few nights and up at 6:30am w/the other part of me. And it' s not the part of me most of the RM guys are going to insert into this comment)

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Lord???

HOw about Knight. Knight of the changing table!!!!

(hear that, that's the clock of your real freedom counting down, but I know you don't mind b/c "it's part of you". I've been up 'til 3am w/part of me the last few nights and up at 6:30am w/the other part of me. And it' s not the part of me most of the RM guys are going to insert into this comment)
Ha!

Shield of Diapers, activate!
Read the f*#king thread, stosh. He wants to be "earl".
Stosh is Ciaran?

Wait just a minute here!!!!

You already have a title!

LORD is a title, and you are the Lord O' Pie!!! What more do you want!?!

The Honourable Lord O' Pie?

Duke O' Pie?

Sir Pie?
Can I be "Lord o'pie" and "Earl of Sandwich"?