Quantcast

I want dreadlocks.

mexMan

Chimp
Jun 27, 2011
Anyone know how to make dreadlocks? I Want to know how to make them, because, as you might know already, I want dreadlocks.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I hear urine really helps the hair get the right consistency for dreadlocks. Something about the ammonia in it causes the hair to become more wiry which is perfect for dreads.

It can't be your own, though, because your body is used to its own pH.

mexMan

Chimp
Jun 27, 2011
Well if you see it this way:

1. Wanting something is pursuing it, and dreadlocks are something really creative, so it is a creative pursuit.

2. I didn't know where to post this. and lmgtfy doesn't work as expected, because I already browsed in google, and info sucks.

clarkenstein

Monkey
Nov 28, 2008
pull together a section of your hair, coat lightly in bees wax and comb lightly backwards. it'll be tight feeling for a while but will eventually work its way out. they are a pain. don't wash your hair for a bit too. use a shower cap if you plan on keeping the rest of you clean.

my buddy had locks for a while in high school. we went to a girl's sweet sixteen party during this time. they used this confetti at the party that consisted little colored shiny stars. we shaved his locks about three years later. three stars fell out during the shaving.

mexMan

Chimp
Jun 27, 2011
You're talking about the U.S. Mexico got jobs, we've got so many jobs we had to take over yours.

mexMan

Chimp
Jun 27, 2011
that doesn't make any sense whatsoever there Cheech. If you had so many jobs, why is there a mass exodus for our jobs?
Because we can.

Dreadlocks on anyone not living in Jamaica equals tool.
People who call other people tool equals tool. Yeah, you've been really helpful but then I might want to try finding out by myself, because there's no way anyone can get advice from you without the stupid coming into discussion.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
That's creative, I don't see you inventing a hair style, as simple as that.

But you really shouldn't challenge someones follicular creativity until you have seen their pubes. Mmike has the hair around his bunghole braided like a chinese finger trap.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Because we can.

People who call other people tool equals tool. Yeah, you've been really helpful but then I might want to try finding out by myself, because there's no way anyone can get advice from you without the stupid coming into discussion.
don't call people tools, you're the one who wants to forego regular hygiene as a means of differentiating yourself from the herd

clarkenstein

Monkey
Nov 28, 2008
i want pics or these locks did not or are not going to happen.

if you haven't pulled the trigger, i highly suggest shaving your head instead. you never have helmet head after a ride with a shaved, and also, there will be no possibility of large insects living on you.

in the long run, you'll end up shaving your head at some point to get them off anyway.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Damn... PMS much?

Google dread lock tool for what you'll need. I presume you're of Hispanic descent with coarse hair. You're gonna need the dread lock tool.

mexMan

Chimp
Jun 27, 2011
But you really shouldn't challenge someones follicular creativity until you have seen their pubes. Mmike has the hair around his bunghole braided like a chinese finger trap.
Really? Ew. Mmike, run, fast, run away.

don't call people tools, you're the one who wants to forego regular hygiene as a means of differentiating yourself from the herd
Tool.
I want to do it because I like dreads, I don't care about what the herd looks like. I don't need to give explanations to you so you can believe what you want, but remember, if you think or believe something it's because you'd do it.

i want pics or these locks did not or are not going to happen.

if you haven't pulled the trigger, i highly suggest shaving your head instead. you never have helmet head after a ride with a shaved, and also, there will be no possibility of large insects living on you.

in the long run, you'll end up shaving your head at some point to get them off anyway.
Yeah, that I've been thinking a lot about, I'm not into shaving my head, but that's a risk I'm willing to take, because I'd really like to have dreadlocks.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Would you like to have dreadlocks? In general the best thing you can do around here is listen to Binary Visions. So go find a golden shower, play your cards right and you might even be able to make some money in the process.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Dang guys... leave the dude alone. So he wants dreads. Probably not a very common site in Mexico. Cut him a break.

Serial Midget and Mmike:

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
I hear urine really helps the hair get the right consistency for dreadlocks. Something about the ammonia in it causes the hair to become more wiry which is perfect for dreads.

It can't be your own, though, because your body is used to its own pH.
I'll pee on you, no charge. I'll even send you on your way w/ a quart just for when the moment hits you.:thumb: