Quantcast

I want dreadlocks.

nyhc00

Monkey
Jul 19, 2010
CT
If you really want dreads (not sure why anyone would) don't force it, go the natural route. Just let your hair grow out and see what happens. ie: homeless guys with dreads or my cats when the are overdue for a grooming.

Jan 21, 2006
Boone, NC
If you really want dreads (not sure why anyone would) don't force it, go the natural route. Just let your hair grow out and see what happens. ie: homeless guys with dreads or my cats when the are overdue for a grooming.
Do this. Tool level will only increase if you get dreads done by your "hair stylist". IMO nobody is going to take you seriously in life if you have dreads. Unless this is your occupation

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Tool.
I want to do it because I like dreads, I don't care about what the herd looks like. I don't need to give explanations to you so you can believe what you want, but remember, if you think or believe something it's because you'd do it.
Tool.
Sometimes I want to set fire to a herd of homeless babies and then sew them together and wear it as a suit. Thankfully something called "good judgement" steps in and prevents it.

mexMan

Chimp
Jun 27, 2011
The difference between you and me is very simple, first, you think that calling others a tool is toolish, yet you call me a tool, second, you're implying that it's the same to have a baby skin suit to combing your hair, third, you care about how people takes you, I don't.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Got dreads yet? I could have dreaded-up, cut'em off for use as hippy tampons and grown them back since the start of this thread.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
The difference between you and me is very simple, first, you think that calling others a tool is toolish, yet you call me a tool, second, you're implying that it's the same to have a baby skin suit to combing your hair, third, you care about how people takes you, I don't.
i will make dead baby dreadlocks

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
i will make dead baby dreadlocks
Seems like a waste of dead babies. You can feed a dead baby to a starving live baby, use one as bait for a fighting baby or help fatten up that good eating Thanksgiving baby. Their bones make great ornaments and all that succulent meat doesn't go for naught.

Currently I am trying to replace all the doorknobs in my house with bejeweled baby skulls. If you have any extras laying around from failed dead baby deadlock experiments let me know. I am also looking for cheap sources of semi-precious stones to encrust said dead baby skulls. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Currently I am trying to replace all the doorknobs in my house with bejeweled baby skulls. If you have any extras laying around from failed dead baby deadlock experiments let me know. I am also looking for cheap sources of semi-precious stones to encrust said dead baby skulls. Any help would be appreciated.
Are you going to go for the Casey Anthony Signature Series?