Quantcast

I want to bring Noah to Fontana, but......

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
i don't have anyone for him to hang with during the actual race.

he wants to come soooo bad and i'm sure he'd have a blast riding around the village like we usually do the day of the race. my only problem is that i can't just leave him when i head out for my practice runs and the actual race.

anyone have any ideas?

is your mom coming this time moto?

he doesn't require any special needs, just an adult to hang with while we're actually racing. he's very good about listening to other adults in these situations. my wife can't make it this time either.

i know he's well known enough by the locals that he'd be well looked after in general but i'm just looking for someone trustworthy who isn't racing and wouldn't mind letting him tag along in the evening.

any ideas?

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
manimal said:
i don't have anyone for him to hang with during the actual race.

he wants to come soooo bad and i'm sure he'd have a blast riding around the village like we usually do the day of the race. my only problem is that i can't just leave him when i head out for my practice runs and the actual race.

anyone have any ideas?

is your mom coming this time moto?

he doesn't require any special needs, just an adult to hang with while we're actually racing. he's very good about listening to other adults in these situations. my wife can't make it this time either.

i know he's well known enough by the locals that he'd be well looked after in general but i'm just looking for someone trustworthy who isn't racing and wouldn't mind letting him tag along in the evening.

any ideas?

Sorry man I'm solo this weekend. Can't you just put a collar on him and leave him in the cabin? :p

That was a joke

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
hey manimal ive got 4 girls comming with me and they arent racing. they are teenagers but if you want ill talk to them and they might be willing to watch him. i do understand the fact of you not knowing me to well or knowing the girls but it is an option and they are gonna want to be at the finish while they wait for us to finish. if your up for it just let me know and ill ask.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
frznnomad said:
hey manimal ive got 4 girls comming with me and they arent racing. they are teenagers but if you want ill talk to them and they might be willing to watch him. i do understand the fact of you not knowing me to well or knowing the girls but it is an option and they are gonna want to be at the finish while they wait for us to finish. if your up for it just let me know and ill ask.
shoot yeah! that sounds great! you can tell them that i'll pay them too!