Quantcast

i want to get a master carpool to sun peaks for worlds

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
anyone interested.

i could only get cheep tickets to portland but i have a ride to seattle area.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
trailhacker said:
Last I heard he sold his DH and only has a trail/XC bike right now. He does have a Moto though...
No kidding? Wow....I guess he wasn't kidding when he said he was burned out on DH.....

Now THERE's a bike I would have liked to have bought.....

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
Oh and anyone unsure if they want to race it, they most definitley should. I raced it three times and the event kicks ass (at least it did when it was a Bromont). More practice time than you could ever use, and everything is really well organized....again... at least it was when it was at Bromont.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
The way it was explained to me (as a Canadian) is that I was allowed to race because I was a citizen of the host nation. And american would have to be on the national team, or have a pro license.

Whether that means the exact same thing as what bcd just said, I really don't know...

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Well, since there is a regular BC cup race that weekend, I'll be going. We where talking about a caravan/RV this weekend. We would probably be leaving on Friday from Seattle.
I couldn't find an exact practice time schedule but it looks like thursday is for course walking only.

Ok, I found a practice time schedule. It looks like if we left Thursday evening, we would be able to make friday morning practice easily.
PM me

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
that would rule.

i can get to seattle when ever that week. i get to my bro's in portland tues.

he can drive me up there thur.

can you save me a seat.