Quantcast

I Want to Move to Japan!

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
3,996
0
getting Xtreme !
actually no they don t 'rock'... they suck... i lived there for about 18 months... the only relief was to drive around with valve bouncer and scream 'REMEMBER 45' at innocent pedestrians...
 

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
2,131
0
Denver, CO
stinkyboy said:
They have booze machines on the streets, and nothing ever gets stolen. They consider it stealing to charge their cell phones at work. The Japanese rock!
So most likely they would also consider posting on RM during company time stealing and fire your post-happy ass, so then you'd be out on the streets with no money to use those fancy booze vending machines. That would suck.
 

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
15,192
0
¡Phoenix!
pixelninja said:
So most likely they would also consider posting on RM during company time stealing and fire your post-happy ass, so then you'd be out on the streets with no money to use those fancy booze vending machines. That would suck.
"I am new to your country kind and most respectful sir. I was not understanding of your most very important traditions in the time you have given to me for working pleasure."
 

rooftest

Monkey
Jul 10, 2005
612
0
OC, CA
stinkyboy said:
....have booze machines on the streets, and nothing ever gets stolen....
http://www.photomann.com/japan/machines/
Local governments have cracked down on the booze machines to curb underage drinking - They're nowhere to be found in Tokyo. I did see one on some random street in a residential neighborhood in Kyoto, and one at the airport, but that's it.

I love Pepsi and Coke - so the machines everywhere are great. Only, they don't have any paper money worth less than $10 (1000 yen). So, you put your bill in, get your Coke, and get about 30 coins to throw in your pocket.

There does seem to be a complete lack of theivery there, which is nice, although I did see apartments with bars on the windows in Osaka.
 
J

JRB

Guest
I want you to move somewhere in Japan that has no Internet access. I would like for you to take N8 as well. :D
 

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
7,791
35
Japan
rooftest said:
Local governments have cracked down on the booze machines to curb underage drinking - They're nowhere to be found in Tokyo. I did see one on some random street in a residential neighborhood in Kyoto, and one at the airport, but that's it.

.
They close down between 11pm and 5 pm (ciggie ones too) but there's still plenty of them here in the sticks where I live.
 

rooftest

Monkey
Jul 10, 2005
612
0
OC, CA
valve bouncer said:
They close down between 11pm and 5 pm (ciggie ones too) but there's still plenty of them here in the sticks where I live.
Where do you live?

Japan does kick ass. Even though virtually nobody speaks English there (and I speak zero Japanese), finding my way around was fairly easy.
 

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
7,791
35
Japan
narlus said:
VB, give us the skinny on the soap bars (did i get the term right?)
They won't let us round eyes in. Apparently we've all got AIDS. Suffice is to say though, they've got more ways of polishing your goblin than you would think possible. :D
 

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
7,791
35
Japan
rooftest said:
Where do you live?

Japan does kick ass. Even though virtually nobody speaks English there (and I speak zero Japanese), finding my way around was fairly easy.
Shikoku. Yeah easy place to travel.....as long as you're minted.
 

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
15,192
0
¡Phoenix!
DRB said:
So what's up with Japanese porn? I think that's really why Stink wants to move there.
My 3 American wives didn't work out, and I know it COULDN'T have been anything I did, so it must be time to switch races...
 

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
24,659
26
behind the viewfinder
valve bouncer said:
Ask Partsy about the mag he "stumbled across" one day. Mention rope.
i've been using google image search a lot lately to find cover art for my mp3s, and i came upon a strange .jp site that had some weird bondage stuff going on (both in anime-type drawing and real live women).
 

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
7,791
35
Japan
narlus said:
i've been using google image search a lot lately to find cover art for my mp3s, and i came upon a strange .jp site that had some weird bondage stuff going on (both in anime-type drawing and real live women).
Not that kind of rope mate. PM coming, don't wanna "soil" the thread.
 

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
3,996
0
getting Xtreme !
VB - post my little tale of woe here... i don t care... i d write it myself, but typing blows with my hand in this cast

edit - VB WTF are you doing up at 3.30 am ??? either on the cunz wallop or going to listen to the grand final, or both $#@&%@4
 

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
7,791
35
Japan
partsbara said:
VB - post my little tale of woe here... i don t care... i d write it myself, but typing blows with my hand in this cast

edit - VB WTF are you doing up at 3.30 am ??? either on the cunz wallop or going to listen to the grand final, or both $#@&%@4
I got given 2 cartons of beer. I refuse to bow down before them.