Quantcast

I want to paint a ceramic Elvis bust...which one is cooler?

Which Elvis bust should I get to paint?

• Elvis bust A

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Elvis bust B

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
Gotta go with B as well since it's got more of the "Blue Hawaii" thing going on. You'll need to get a Jesus bust to match though. :D

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Psychic_Pimp said:
Bust B is too Liberace with the foo-foo decoration poop.
Bust A is much more the cool young rebel Elvis, and I like the deco angles on the collar.
Jesus Elvis rules! but yeah, a bit pricey.
Dood...Liberace kicked serious ass...I just went to Vegas and we went to the Liberace museum...what a freakin trip that place was! He had an ELEVEN POUND pinky ring! and his capes weighed up to 300 pounds! He would have to wear weighted shoes and have a choreographer teach him how to walk in those things! Liberace was mad cool! :thumb: I highly recommend the Liberace museum while in Vegas...next trip to Vegas I'm hitting up Elvis-a-Rama!

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
I think you should get a life size concrete Elvis statue for your front yard. I bought a 500lb concrete Jesus and had it placed (read set like a fence post) in a friends front yard. Kinda creates a cundrum on how to get it removed. Just can't go after Jesus with a sledgehammer.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
DRB said:
I think you should get a life size concrete Elvis statue for your front yard. I bought a 500lb concrete Jesus and had it placed (read set like a fence post) in a friends front yard. Kinda creates a cundrum on how to get it removed. Just can't go after Jesus with a sledgehammer.
Nah...as I've said before...my weird Elvis kitsch is limited to my home office...I'm really bummed about that one elvis bust being sold out. sucks.