Quantcast

i was fuming >.<

djbiker

Monkey
Sep 25, 2009
So today was my first time riding since i was hit by a car, i went to my local spot that i pretty much built and it was pretty much destroyed. The step up we just built before i got hit was missing the take off...., our step down wasn't there. To top that off my 12 foot gap was gone, it honestly took me about 7-10 hours to make it. I also found a note saying *we told u not to f with us, singed bb gun guys* (yes they spelt signed wrong) Long story short, they got caught by the cops cause they were shooting people with bb's and putting massive branches on trail tracks. So they came and ruined our jumps. They also took 6 shovels and 2 rakes, they didnt find the other shovel and rake so thats all we got left. We still have to currently fix 5 other jumps. So all in all my day of biking went to building with 4 other guys. It really ticked me off.

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
That sucks. If only these punkasslittlebitches ever built anything, they might actually learn some respect for other people's hard work.
Don' t let it get you down for too long, life's too short. As tempting as it is to retaliate, it will usually make things worse. Try to reason with them if you're going to keep building there. Sometimes they'll leave it alone if you let them think they've proven their point.....
They sound like punk kids, see if you can find out who their parents are, and talk with them about it too. Maybe the threat of taking away their precious bb guns will straighten them up.

djbiker

Monkey
Sep 25, 2009
well they went to the station, im hoping their grounded or thats some bad parenting, gunna be building a lot 2moro too

djbiker

Monkey
Sep 25, 2009
and what i find even funnier is how my friend found the guys who destroyed our jumps, they were bragging on facebook, you have no idea how tempted i am to goto their house and drag them to our spot, make them fix the jumps. But then they'd probably retaliate, and my dad would get mad that i didn't just drop it.

scag

Monkey
Nov 19, 2004
So all in all my day of biking went to building with 4 other guys. It really ticked me off.
****..sounds like a good day to me....

getting your **** messed up sux though....good luck going forward! Hide your tools so that even you can't find them!

crkt

Monkey
Nov 5, 2008
In the woods
don't bother hunting them down what goes around comes around, if you are there and they show up however I think you have every reasonable right to... educate them. get creative. (latex gloves and poison oak?)