Quantcast

I was just thinking...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
You know, if you went to a barber shop and got all the left over hair off of the floor and put it in a bucket and then filled the bucket with water and then froze it, as the ice melted, the hair would grow, and it would be a good way for kids to practice shaving.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
BurlyShirley said:
You know, if you went to a barber shop and got all the left over hair off of the floor and put it in a bucket and then filled the bucket with water and then froze it, as the ice melted, the hair would grow, and it would be a good way for kids to practice shaving.
Errrm, you should run for President.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
You should plant your leftover chicken bones too. Nothing like a tasty chicken tree - that fruit looks ready for the picking :think:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BurlyShirley said:
the hair would grow, and it would be a good way for kids to practice shaving.
So when they grow up to be adult ice people, they have alot of practice shaving their cold hard legs and icy faces.

:think:

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
syadasti said:
You should planting your leftover chicken bones too. Nothing like a tasty chicken tree - that fruit looks ready for the picking ;)
Im not saying the hair will actually "grow" but that as the ice melts, you know, more hair will be exposed to shave.

bad idea? this is the next pet rock

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
H8R said:
So when they grow up to be adult ice people, they have alot of practice shaving their cold hard legs and icy faces.

it would just be a fun little activty,no?

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
BurlyShirley said:
You came up in another thread about Midsouth Monkeyfest in Arkansas. Are y'all coming? It shouldn't be too long of a drive and we are going to have a blanket party for Loco.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
DNA said:
You came up in another thread about Midsouth Monkeyfest in Arkansas. Are y'all coming? It shouldn't be too long of a drive and we are going to have a blanket party for Loco.
Maybe. Probably not, but perhaps. Let me look into it further.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
BurlyShirley said:
Im not saying the hair will actually "grow" but that as the ice melts, you know, more hair will be exposed to shave.

bad idea? this is the next pet rock
Go for it and come back and say "told you so" when you've made your first million.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BTW - if you ask kids if they want shaved ice and then you hand them a block of hairy ice and a Bic razor I'm betting they will be somewhat dissapointed.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
H8R said:
BTW - if you ask kids if they want shaved ice and then you hand them a block of hairy ice and a Bic razor I'm betting they will be somewhat dissapointed.
that's what sort of gave me the idea, cause in hawaii its called "Shave Ice" and I was picturing what that would actually look like.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BurlyShirley said:
that's what sort of gave me the idea, cause in hawaii its called "Shave Ice" and I was picturing what that would actually look like.
So you want to disappoint kids?

Pull down your pants.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
BurlyShirley said:
You could color the ice too... you know? For the kids.
Never give up on your dreams. Selling or marketing adult products to kids is a great idea! Hey it works for cigarettes and beer.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
i would just break up the clump of ice into small cubes and put them in the drinks of people i dont like.