Quantcast

I was thinking...an apology of sorts...

J

JRB

You know. I was thinking. I would like to apologize for ever being an ass to the mods. I have had my differences with pretty much all of them from time to time, and it's kind of dumb. I ponied up cash as soon as I had an opportunity to help out with the site, but I have been more than $20 worth of a pain in the ass, so I apologize. Specifically to echo, who I have, in the past, challenged in many fashions. Without sounding sappy, I appreciate the site and what it stands for. Today when Ridemonkey pointed out that he got the gallery back up, I realized the efforts that is put forth. I screw with lots of folks, but the reality is, I would hang with just about anyone here. I don't want to think about not being able to post. It would be weird. Anyway - there's my apology.

*not to mention - I can't imagine how lame I would feel to actually be banned from a website.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
loco said:
You know. I was thinking. I would like to apologize for ever being an ass to the mods. I have had my differences with pretty much all of them from time to time, and it's kind of dumb. I ponied up cash as soon as I had an opportunity to help out with the site, but I have been more than $20 worth of a pain in the ass, so I apologize. Specifically to echo, who I have, in the past, challenged in many fashions. Without sounding sappy, I appreciate the site and what it stands for. Today when Ridemonkey pointed out that he got the gallery back up, I realized the efforts that is put forth. I screw with lots of folks, but the reality is, I would hang with just about anyone here. I don't want to think about not being able to post. It would be weird. Anyway - there's my apology.

*not to mention - I can't imagine how lame I would feel to actually be banned from a website.
pvssy

J

JRB

I knew I would get the pvssy comments. I am ok with those. I thought I should say it. Just PMing the guys and not letting everyone know I was making an effort wouldn't keep me honest. I plan to take all frustrations out on you, DRB, and stoney. Since you are one and the same.

J

JRB

Nope - I just thought about the effort that some of these guys put forth. That's all. No need for me to be a pain in the ass. I would have us use a dealer out in CA that is good, but he is a pain in the ass, so we won't. I don't want to be him.

J

JRB

DRB said:
I'm thinking that Echo just took over your user id and has banned the real loco all stealth like.
Quit - I am not going to take it back. :mumble:

J

JRB

Funny - you don't really have to open the threads. :eviltongu

Wait until you can't close your browser window. :thumb:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
loco said:
Funny - you don't really have to open the threads. :eviltongu

Wait until you can't close your browser window. :thumb:

Loco, you are a grown man, don't you have anything better to do than post 16 times a day? don't you have a family and such?

And yes, you are annoying as hell, moreso with these new lame threads.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
once again, your e-communication, it need serious work I have no clue what you are taking about so here is a picture of an owl shaped cookie cutter, enjoy.......

J

JRB

chicodude said:
Loco, you are a grown man, don't you have anything better to do than post 16 times a day? don't you have a family and such?

And yes, you are annoying as hell, moreso with these new lame threads.
Well - the family is not here, and my new program isn't kicked off right now. I will become busy. Is your life somehow altered by my postings??? It's funny that people bitch, and when you apologize for what they bitch about, they still bitch.

I found that some people just can't be pleased. I have started to use ignore so I don't have to see them bitch about me. Soon it will be like my own ridemonkey with just a few friends, and I am ok with that.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Dude, you never have to apologize to me, you are "your own unique individual snowflake" I accept you for you, be Loco or go Home....