Quantcast

I was thinking...an apology of sorts...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I think that there's a segment of this RM population that will complain about Loco no matter what.

If you don't like his posts then put him on ignore. It's not that hard to do and you only have to do it once. And if you don't like him then certainly don't go into a thread that he started! That's just dumb, and you have no right to complain.

And some of us post here a million times a day because we have boring jobs that keep us tied to a desk all day. If I didn't post here on RM I would just space out a la Office Space. I suspect the same for Loco.

We are all responsible for making RM a good place to be, and in my opinion people complaining about Locos threads and or posts contributes LESS then the thread or post they were complaining about. As so many of us are so fond of saying... "Suck It Up, Princess"

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Ciaran said:
I think that there's a segment of this RM population that will complain about Loco no matter what.

If you don't like his posts then put him on ignore. It's not that hard to do and you only have to do it once. And if you don't like him then certainly don't go into a thread that he started! That's just dumb, and you have no right to complain.

And some of us post here a million times a day because we have boring jobs that keep us tied to a desk all day. If I didn't post here on RM I would just space out a la Office Space. I suspect the same for Loco.

We are all responsible for making RM a good place to be, and in my opinion people complaining about Locos threads and or posts contributes LESS then the thread or post they were complaining about. As so many of us are so fond of saying... "Suck It Up, Princess"

Don't you get it, no one really dislikes him. He's just so fun to pick at. I'm usually the one that is so wound up that i get upset over everything. its nice to finally find someone worse off than me.

J

JRB

laura said:
Don't you get it, no one really dislikes him. He's just so fun to pick at. I'm usually the one that is so wound up that i get upset over everything. its nice to finally find someone worse off than me.
Could you go rant about how I called chicks catty in the advertising thread now???

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Ciaran said:

haha an apologist of suck!:rofl:

Where's some fruit, you guys need a good pelting.:rofl:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
laura said:
Oh, well then... carry on.

And that wasn't directed at you, rather it was directed at all the LocoHaters.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
laura said:
I'm usually the one that is so wound up that i get upset over everything.
Please don't be all honest and vulnerable like that. I depend on you to tear into the whiners.

:love:

J

JRB

I can't, but it would be too original if it said "loco sucks". :rolleyes:

Follower.

J

JRB

Did someone write code that only allows bicycleman to post that pic??? If so, brilliant.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
bicycleman said:

Is this your idiotic way of trying to hijack the thread and make it about bikes?

BTW - drop your seat angle, even THAT is too far back for bmx. That saddle looks way to insertion-friendly the way it is.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
H8R said:
Please don't be all honest and vulnerable like that. I depend on you to tear into the whiners.

:love:

oh, my bad. **** you and suck it up princess.

ps. i don't whine. I get inwardly upset and then project my frustration onto internet whiners.