Quantcast

I was violated at the trailhead . . .

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN

Personally its the strain, the veins in his neck that really make me laugh every time. :rofl:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I prefer the full picture, it has so much more. The guy in the middle obviously recognizes the the devastating puking power of the guy on the left. The whalers shirt, Fitchburg State, it captures an era in time. The guy on the right is drooling, obviously just done or just about to vomit himself. We see not just the foamy beer contents of the stomach but some foot particles too. My guess is pretzels. This photo deserves to be in a museum.

MtnbikeMike

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2004
The 909
I prefer the full picture, it has so much more. The guy in the middle obviously recognizes the the devastating puking power of the guy on the left. The whalers shirt, Fitchburg State, it captures an era in time. The guy on the right is drooling, obviously just done or just about to vomit himself. We see not just the foamy beer contents of the stomach but some foot particles too. My guess is pretzels. This photo deserves to be in a museum.

I wonder if that guy took a drink out of the cup afterwards.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I had never seen the whole photo til now! So awful.

Is the guy in the middle winding up for a puke, or dodging?

Back...and to the left.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Wow, I just read this whole thread, and forgot how massive of a twatcrust the prebanned loco was.:rofl:

I'll admit, he get gets the most improved RM member.
Here's to you, Mr. Incredibly annoying guy who is now only mildly annoying.
This Buds for you.