Quantcast

I went shopping today,

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
How's the double dead guy? Want to try that.
It's a little much from what I remember.

DHRFX Joe nice custom title, in another ten years if you are lucky you might have a fridge like mine, and a non functioning liver also.

NorseManiac

Monkey
Mar 15, 2006
The North Shore, MA
Love all the stuff from Oscar Blues. The Dales is a regular in my fridge, a bit pricey but such a good flavor and flow to it. The Old Chub will put a whoopin' on ye'r ass if yer' not careful.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
All my bikes are in seattle. Never get a chance to ride when I get back there. Why?
I live in the north suburbs. Would tell you to join when you are in town but I just gave my spare bike away. :rolleyes:

If you ever want to grab a pint at one of the brewery's in town let me know.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
I went last Thursday and picked up a six pack of Old Chub - damned good beer - and a 4 Pack of Beamish Stout. Had to have a Beamish for my birthday.

greenhood

Turbo Monkey
Jun 12, 2006
SEATTLE-MINNEAPOLIS
I live in the north suburbs. Would tell you to join when you are in town but I just gave my spare bike away. :rolleyes:

If you ever want to grab a pint at one of the brewery's in town let me know.
Great, I will look you up nexttime I am in town. Always good to get away from the family for a beer. :headbang:

spocomptonrider

sportin' the CROCS
Nov 30, 2007
spokanistan
^ wow. How do you like the lil yella pils? We had it on draft at my parents pub, I wasn't too impressed by it. The rest of the stuff is extra tasty.

edit- The stone IPA is real tasty but have you tried the stone Ruination IPA?

Last edited:

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Go Bear Republic!! :weee: Their beer is freakin' awesome!

Though not nearly as impressive as your stashes, I bought BV a new brew this weekend - Bison Brewing Organic IPA. I have not yet tried it, but he said it was good. :weee:

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
quite the harpoon collection.

as for the oskar blues stuff, i refuse to buy it anywhere but in CO. here in VA it is $18 per 12 pack. that is more than weihenstephan.

is that that mojo crap i see in there? a little out of place, imho.

glad to see others enjoy beer as much as our family...

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
All that Oskar Blues and no Gordon. That makes me sad. $14 for four cans though...

Nice haul. Looks like quite the expensive beer run.

The Double Dead Guy is really heavy on the malt. Definitely a sipping beer.

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
gravity - (verb) To toke in a manner by using a bucket and a bottle to get lifted.
That's my Carboy, Stainless steal kegs and CO2 for pressurizing them. All used in my beer brewing. Should be starting a new batch shortly, my summer ale turned out fantastic!