Quantcast

I went to Beacon and all I got was this....

Fast Monkey

Chimp
Jun 14, 2003
Washington
I posted it for him.... from his house.... he uh, came up short on a double at beacon last weekend.... check his other post asking for post canyon conditions...

krustydude

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
Richland, WA
didn't come up short. got kicked over the bars on the double after the road gap. the one where you cross the blast off course. i guess the ground brought it on. but i did clear the double. :thumb:

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
ahh, the imfamous step-up that for some reason lacks a "real" landing. on of my friends ove shot that jump, so that he landed where it starts to go up, and he shear a shock bolt off.

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
krustydude said:
didn't come up short. got kicked over the bars on the double after the road gap. the one where you cross the blast off course. i guess the ground brought it on. but i did clear the double. :thumb:
That sucks you went down, but PLEASE dont call that jump a "road gap". It's more of a stepdown over a trail.

A roadgap would be if you jumped over upriver drive. :thumb:

Heal up!

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
holliswood said:
That sucks you went down, but PLEASE dont call that jump a "road gap". It's more of a stepdown over a trail.

A roadgap would be if you jumped over upriver drive. :thumb:

Heal up!
everyone calls it the upper road gap, thats just what it is and has been for quite a while. so no use getting upset when people call it that.

allsk8sno

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Bellingham, WA
man i miss beacon...hopefully i can go up there soon
damn school and graduating and getting a job is getting in the way of biking....lol...

nonadnate

Chimp
Oct 20, 2005
washington
J.w be silent you are not a funny man at all
b.k. you know i say thing to get you to try it again once your arms are better.
that will be the test of your love of the mtb

How

Monkey
Sep 10, 2001
Area 51
damn, one of my friend broke both his feet bailing on that gap, I don't even hit it... the lower road gap is tight now though cause that damn concrete is gona.

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
Holly crap!! :eek: Damb. At least it's winter and you can smowboard with a plastic bag on the cast. Healing powers unit to do good for our brother!!!!!!!!