Quantcast

I went to crankwerxxxs

brock

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Tacoma, WA
It was XXXtreme

I saw bibs. He managed to try and offend my sister in-law in like 1.5 seconds. He pulled it out smooth like only bibs can though.

I accidentally blew off Madison. Damn kid grew up and stuff. I didn't even recognize him. I am old.

Anyways. I took some photos. I am not cool like bibs so I did not have one of those pink badges to let me hang out in the photo pen with the cool kids and their big lenses.

Here is my recap.
The bikercross was fun to watch

A bear tried to eat me

The big event was the slopestyle

The roll in

Choose a line through this

They did a bunch of crap like this

Is bibs in pain or crapping his pants? Or both?

The "CLAW" midway through a 360 over a rad gap

They had a sweet quaterpipe with a gap

This was my favorite line in the course. A ladder bridge to kicker onto a wall ride in the trees. The exit line takes you off the wall and down about 10 feet to a built up tranny.

From below..

I am curious about what responsibilities this part of the "crew" had

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
I was there all week but didn't see anything because I had to work. Thanks for the nice photos.

Sorry to everyone I offended with my drunkardness,......pretty much every night.

Tim
MC

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
TWISTED said:
Sorry to everyone I offended with my drunkardness,......pretty much every night.
I highly doubt you were the only one out there offending people with drunkardness....there were a lot of trashed people.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
The sickest line that was not done tell the finals was the big stepdonwn-stepup to quarter pipe, than peddling super hard to get into the gap to raceface wall ride. The step up before it was like 8 feet high, looked like it would be really hard to hit it from that angle.

4th-Ben Boyko
5th-B-Claw
6th-Ryder Kasper(tailwiped the big drop at the end, twice!)

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
bibs said:
oh no, he pissed off some big Auzzie that was about 70, it was funny as hell...we had to intervine...but It was fun so no worries! I would have stomped his old ass for ya! :) And thanks again for almost letting me ride Aline on your bike, good times!
"What the hell are you even doing here old man?" I coulda took him. I think it was Andy's fault anyway.

brock

Monkey
Sep 6, 2001
Tacoma, WA
holliswood said:
Who The Hell Is This "brock" Guy?
I really only come around here when there is a good opportunity to rank you or bibs. Sometimes to to annoy people by sharing my opinions when no one really wants them or cares.

Speaking of bibs. The dude took 6 gigs of photos and only posted like 6 photos? WTF?

Speaking of my opinions. Don't do a front flip in any event with "style" in the name. It has to be the ugliest trick most unnatural looking trick ever.