Quantcast

I went to Dark Mountain...

Guard

Monkey
Apr 21, 2004
Wilkes "By God" County
Next race will be the Burn 24 Hour - tentative date May 27-28th. The Cane Creek race will be July 8-9th with DH on Saturday & XC on Sunday.:D

Oh yeah, I'm planning to take care of the leaves this coming Friday & Saturday...most of trees should have shed by then.:thumb:

Guard

Monkey
Apr 21, 2004
Wilkes "By God" County
frznnomad said:
well okay then thnks in advance guard. looks like ill cya boys on the 8th and 9th of july.:thumb:
Cool deal...we're planning to improve the course over last year. Initially plans were to build a true dh course at a mtn about 10 minutes on up Hwy 268 however we had to have the OVT trail completed by the end of the year before even approaching the Rangers. Progress has been slow even though we're working every weekend. Still have about 2 hard miles left which will probably take about 8 more weeks.:(

If anyone wants to come help just let me know or check out our website for details. I usually post information on Wed's or Thurs'.:help:

Later:D

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
hahaha.....the title of this thread could be a start to a funny or scary story.

"well, it all started back in 2005 when i was just a youngin.....I went to DARK MOUNTAIN......................."

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
Jeremy R said:
and it was a cold dark night, and the wind was angry my friend, angry I tell ya....
(in my most forlorn voice)
savages attacked that night...scaplin everyone who could stand.

(blowing wind)

it been two weeks now and wit no food to be had......

(more blowing wind....and some snow)

oh, this Dark Mtn may be the end of us all.

erie silence

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
spoke80 said:
(in my most forlorn voice)
savages attacked that night...scaplin everyone who could stand.

(blowing wind)

it been two weeks now and wit no food to be had......

(more blowing wind....and some snow)

oh, this Dark Mtn may be the end of us all.

erie silence
BOOM! CRACK!

lightning strikes

When the lightning strikes and lights up the woods they can see something moving, but can't make it out...