Quantcast

I went to the horse track this weekend and...

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
I really wish I would have had my camera cuz there was this guy...and he had on the THE MOST RI-GODDAMN-DICULOUS gettup I've ever seen. He had on what appeared to be silk pajamas...the shirt was striped in various shades of blue and the pants were baby blue, as well as his fedora with a feather, his patent leather shoes and his cane...he also wore a LOT of gold...there has never been another time where I wish I had my camera handy...it was soooo damn funny!

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
dh girlie said:
I really wish I would have had my camera cuz there was this guy...and he had on the THE MOST RI-GODDAMN-DICULOUS gettup I've ever seen. He had on what appeared to be silk pajamas...the shirt was striped in various shades of blue and the pants were baby blue, as well as his fedora with a feather, his patent leather shoes and his cane...he also wore a LOT of gold...there has never been another time where I wish I had my camera handy...it was soooo damn funny!

If you boast it, POST IT!

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
dh girlie said:
Well, you described what Kevin was wearing, but what did Britney have on?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
dh girlie said:
Tease.

When I go to the local drag strip with my brother I am bringing the zoom lense so I can take pictures of mullets from afar. So as not to disturb the natural habitat.