Quantcast

I went to watch a profesional sporting contest

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Went to the Habs/Rangers game last night. Anyone see me on TV? I was right behind the net. 3rd row. Stupid goal judge kept blocking my view. José Theodore really stunk it up too....

The first 5 mins of the 1st period was sweet..looked like they could pull it out of the fire. ..The crowd was going nuts. Then all hope was lost. The only noise then was the sounds of people leaving.

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
I've been missing all the Habs games because of the damn time zone difference.

I was at a friends place last night and all the people there were AVID Vancouver Canucks fans. Deep inside I was hoping the Avalanche would stomp them and they did win with 3-2...early in overtime on a break-away. I was being secretely proud of Joe Sakic and the ex-Nordiques.

edit. Montreal has the worst NHL fans.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
If you think Habs fans are bad, go to a Blackhawk game at the UC. Not only are Hawk fans demanding (Expect the SackHawks to win every game) but they are dumb (Well, everyone but me!). At least Canadians fans have some tradition to fall back on. We have had so many great players, but an owner and GM who are the worst in the league.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
I was watching the game and i thought i recognized you behind the goal , but i wasnt too sure. Your red fuzzy body should have given it away