Quantcast

I will be on bay area CH. 7 news at 6pm

gonefirefightin

free wieners
just thought I would drop you guys a line to let you know I will be on the 6:00 and 11:00 news on channel 7 in the bay area. they came by the hospital and interviewed a few of us and thought I might be a pretty interesting story.

they wanted to know how the iraq injuries has affected our lives and how the recovery is coming.

let me know what you think. and if any one can get it in a mpeg format that would be awsome. kind of hard to do here in the hospital.

channel 7 webite

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
aw javier, your so thoughtful/QUOTE]

Watched it...Wow.

You should have worn all your sponsor gear bro!! Too bad they didn't do anymore on your riding. I'm guessing that's helping with your recovery??

Glad things are getting better. You definately sound alot better than when I first met you.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I think either CNN or the local news station is going to cover me during the sea otter. they want to do a before and after story I guess. then it is sponsor time. they didnt even give me enough time to think about the responses on what to say or anything. wham bam, and they left. just like all the girls I know.

thanks for the props jav.

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
I think either CNN or the local news station is going to cover me during the sea otter. they want to do a before and after story I guess. then it is sponsor time. they didnt even give me enough time to think about the responses on what to say or anything. wham bam, and they left. just like all the girls I know.

thanks for the props jav.
Sweet!! For those people who haven't said thanks....thanks Brett for the sacrifices made for our country.

Not many people say thanks these days for the simplest things and not saying thanks or paying respects to the hard charging folks that are serving or have served makes me sick.

I don't care if people think we should or should not be over in the sandbox, just say thanks and be on your way is all I ask.

Ok, rant over....

Catch ya at CHDH as I'm out on Sea Otter unless it sunny and dry and I can get the days off.....call me snob but I didn't enjoy it last year....plus we are super short out here on patrol and taking that much time off is like trying to get answers on who killed JFK. Just not going to happen.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
We all owe you a huge debt of gratitude, Brett.

Can't wait to ride with you.

I'll man-on-man love-hug you. <3 It's the DS Cycling way of life...

...errrrr... :disgust:

ride23

Chimp
Apr 5, 2004
Brett! Many many thanks ... we working hard to throw a dope race ... you deserve it ....