Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
DHS said:
really don't know?

Mom i'd like to ****

so do you know what a cougar is?
Ahhhhh... I grok.

I am not hip to the new fangled lingo that you kids are using these days... dagnabit. Cougar? Like a big kitty?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Polandspring88 said:
Nothing a paper bag over the head wouldn't fix.
I dunno, dude...that's typically reserved for butterfaces...you know...she's got a smokin body, butterface is...I'm guessing this old warhorse lookin woman is not packin a smokin body with that face...if she is only 40 and her face looks like she's 60...blech I can't imagine what her body looks like!

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Yikes! She's the opposite of a "milf." I actually say a news story on a young teacher who recently had sex with a 15 year old student (I don't remember where it was). Nonetheless, she was smoking hot! I'll look for the article. She was truely "model hot."

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
blt2ride said:
Yikes! She's the opposite of a "milf." I actually say a news story on a young teacher who recently had sex with a 15 year old student (I don't remember where it was). Nonetheless, she was smoking hot! I'll look for the article. She was truely "model hot."
She was in Florida I think. :drool: She was a babe.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
dh girlie said:
Holy crap...I better start deteriorating QUICK!
awwwwww....... ithought i would take a swing at ya. i havent had the opportunity in a while.

well i guess the 100 oz douche you had at your job today must have put you in a better mood.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
That's awesome...The chick in Florida goes and screws a kid 10 years younger (SCORE!!!) with his cousin driving them around...and all the husband has to say is that it's not what he signed up for!?!?!?!?!?! Wow, no wonder she went looking for a good time...sounds like the dude has nothin' down there anyway.... :mumble:

And apparently his wildest dreams weren't wild enough for her....yeesh

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Secret Squirrel said:
That's awesome...The chick in Florida goes and screws a kid 10 years younger (SCORE!!!) with his cousin driving them around...and all the husband has to say is that it's not what he signed up for!?!?!?!?!?! Wow, no wonder she went looking for a good time...sounds like the dude has nothin' down there anyway.... :mumble:

And apparently his wildest dreams weren't wild enough for her....yeesh
Yeah, you can't help but to feel kind of sorry the husband in this whole thing. On the other hand, you know that kid's dad was proud...

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
blt2ride said:
Yeah, you can't help but to feel kind of sorry the husband in this whole thing. On the other hand, you know that kid's dad was proud...
LOL!! "So son, what did you do at school today??" "The teacher."

That'd Rawk!!

I remember my dad asking me how summer music camp was when I was 18....(the year I bagged my counselor! She's now my wife...) I got this kinda wierd grin cause she was standing right there and said "Great!" I think he kinda knew.... :dancing: :D

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Secret Squirrel said:
LOL!! "So son, what did you do at school today??" "The teacher."

That'd Rawk!!

I remember my dad asking me how summer music camp was when I was 18....(the year I bagged my counselor! She's now my wife...) I got this kinda wierd grin cause she was standing right there and said "Great!" I think he kinda knew.... :dancing: :D
You went to BAND CAMP??? What was your now wifes instrument? The skin flute? :D

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
dh girlie said:
I wish!!! And it wasn't band camp....it was orchestra camp. It was WAY better. American Pie just didn't do it justice at all....Not enough drinkin' and f*ckin'... :eek:

She plays oboe. I play tuba. We're together in a symphony and a few other groups around the area....

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
dh girlie said:
Don't knock band camp. Despite the heat, the blatant oddity of having 12 guys together in a cabin, and the lack of female contact (not with all your buds watching) it was amusing. Especially when you had an N64, 19" TV, VCR, DVD player, etc etc in your cabin.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
robdamanii said:
Don't knock band camp. Despite the heat, the blatant oddity of having 12 guys together in a cabin, and the lack of female contact (not with all your buds watching) it was amusing. Especially when you had an N64, 19" TV, VCR, DVD player, etc etc in your cabin.
Lack of female contact???!!!??!?! What camp did you go to?? Jeez!! The place I went you considered it a major strikeout if you didn't get any by the end of the first week......you got pulled from the ballgame if none by the end of the second week....and you got tossed off the team totally if none by the end of the third week!! I got tossed off the team only once, the first year I went. Then it got consistently better...until the home run the last year!!! :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: W00t!!!!

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Secret Squirrel said:
Lack of female contact???!!!??!?! What camp did you go to?? Jeez!! The place I went you considered it a major strikeout if you didn't get any by the end of the first week......you got pulled from the ballgame if none by the end of the second week....and you got tossed off the team totally if none by the end of the third week!! I got tossed off the team only once, the first year I went. Then it got consistently better...until the home run the last year!!! :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: W00t!!!!
We were only there for 3 nights, and the chicks were....less than worth pursuing shall we say?