Quantcast

I wish Robbie Hunter would speak his mind...

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
"This whole situation sucks," he wrote. "Some people have obviously not learned that possible jail time is a good enough reason not to dope.. how stupid are these people..

"My own team mate got caught with stuff in his bag besides going positive.. even more dumb. Once again it puts so many families at risk if the whole team closes.. My team mate was the quiet one and never really spoke to anybody so nobody can say too much about him.

"Then you get this idiot Ricco who shoots off his mouth about how good he is and he is the best and has demonstrated it many times, then after years of actually being spoken about how he risks and should not be touched with a smelly stick, he goes positive (about time).

"He needs to be punched in the nose for his arrogance. Just remember how he made so many accusations to Contador in the Giro, meanwhile he is the dirty little snake."
Wonder what he's going to say when he finds out Barloworld is stopping their sponsorship.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I did read an accusation about the focus of the doping patrols is on the Spanish and off the French.

On the other hand, I don't see many French riders winning...

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Apparently, Barloworld is going to fulfill their financial obligation to the team so the boys at least have rides for next year. They just want their name off of it. It will be similar to High Road in that respect.