Quantcast

I wore a gown yesterday. It made my ass look big...

Radarr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Montana
...but I don't care, becuase I'm gradimaketed! BS in Chemistry!

As of yesterday, Washington State University has one more alumni. It was pretty kick-ass. During the commencement we brought a bunch of beach balls. As they start announcing all of the undergraduates for their degrees, we blew up the balls and threw them into the crowd. They were more entertaining than anything else, especially when the head usher just about blew a fuse trying to keep them down and out. People just kept grabbing them and throwing them back into the crowd. Even the families and friends were really getting into them.

The absolute best part: The Dean of the biology department got nailed by one in the face. He laughed, and threw it back up in the air. Couple of the Provosts/Regents were hitting the balls back into the people, too.

I'm so glad I made a positive impact on WSU. They should erect a statue for me or something.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
the Inbred said:
i don't think i'll be going to the ceremonies when the time comes.
I skipped my BA graduation to spend a week in amsterdam.

congrats on getting out of school alive, radaar.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
by the time i am able to walk, though, i will have been done with my credits for about 4 months and will have moved on.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
the Inbred said:
by the time i am able to walk, though, i will have been done with my credits for about 4 months and will have moved on.
Same here, except this time I graduated in my home town, so it wasn't a big deal. Graduated in april, walked the next December.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Cool man, congrats!

I graduate the 20th, I couldn't be looking foreward to it more! I don't want to go to the ceremony, but my family is making me. I'm looking into getting some beach balls :sneaky:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Radarr said:
...but I don't care, becuase I'm gradimaketed! BS in Chemistry!

As of yesterday, Washington State University has one more alumni. It was pretty kick-ass. During the commencement we brought a bunch of beach balls. As they start announcing all of the undergraduates for their degrees, we blew up the balls and threw them into the crowd. They were more entertaining than anything else, especially when the head usher just about blew a fuse trying to keep them down and out. People just kept grabbing them and throwing them back into the crowd. Even the families and friends were really getting into them.

The absolute best part: The Dean of the biology department got nailed by one in the face. He laughed, and threw it back up in the air. Couple of the Provosts/Regents were hitting the balls back into the people, too.

I'm so glad I made a positive impact on WSU. They should erect a statue for me or something.
Sweet! Congratulations. :thumb:

Radarr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Montana
Thanks everyone. Now the real question is this: who got me something for graduation?

maxyedor said:
Congrats, however Since when do people graduate in may?
We started in August, so we get out at the beginning of May. I don't know why, but it's kind of nice.

Qman said:
Especially WSU.
Haha, it's not that bad. You just have to watch out for the "1/3 of the females on Greek row have an STD" crowd, and you're good to go.

BigMike said:
Cool man, congrats!

I graduate the 20th, I couldn't be looking foreward to it more! I don't want to go to the ceremony, but my family is making me. I'm looking into getting some beach balls :sneaky:
:evil:
http://cgi.ebay.com/1-doz-18-Beachballs-Beach-ball-balls_W0QQitemZ6056509882QQcategoryZ11745QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Just make sure that you get a lot of your friends to blow them up, too. Spread them out, then unleash hell at a specific time. Text messages is how I got all of my troops to do it.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Radarr said:
We started in August, so we get out at the beginning of May. I don't know why, but it's kind of nice.
people graduate is other summer months? that's weird. i always figured it was May for everyone.

Radarr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Montana
the Inbred said:
people graduate is other summer months? that's weird. i always figured it was May for everyone.
I know that U. Washington gets out in June. They start in late September.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
BigMike said:
Cool man, congrats!

Spice things up a bit. Bring a blow up doll.

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
Radarr said:
Haha, it's not that bad. You just have to watch out for the "1/3 of the females on Greek row have an STD" crowd, and you're good to go.
It's only 1/3 eh? I would have bet higher.
WWU has no greek system so I had nothing to worry about there.
(where's that smarmy smiley?)

Radarr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Montana
SkaredShtles said:
Congrats. But
Do you want pictures of the girls with STDs or the beach balls? If its the first, I really don't think I can get access to the Student Health building video cameras so that you can see everyone getting pap smears. For you, though, I will try my best.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Radarr said:
Do you want pictures of the girls with STDs or the beach balls? If its the first, I really don't think I can get access to the Student Health building video cameras so that you can see everyone getting pap smears. For you, though, I will try my best.
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

Beach balls would be sufficient.