Quantcast

I work at a Dunkin Donuts, and my manager is an ugly lesbian

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Much to the shock and disappointment of my wife and friends, I'd drink Bud if it were free.
I keep trying to give you rep and it won't let me. As a mod you should fix that. Free cheap beer is better than no beer. Let the beer snobs get buzzed on their own sense of self satisfaction.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I keep trying to give you rep and it won't let me. As a mod you should fix that. Free cheap beer is better than no beer. Let the beer snobs get buzzed on their own sense of self satisfaction.
I tried recently. Was in Iowa visiting inlaws. Wife's aunt & uncle gave me a Busch Lite... I gave it a shot, but could only drink about half of it. Luckily I drank it so slowly I think they assumed I'd finished it, so they weren't offended. :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I tried recently. Was in Iowa visiting inlaws. Wife's aunt & uncle gave me a Busch Lite... I gave it a shot, but could only drink about half of it. Luckily I drank it so slowly I think they assumed I'd finished it, so they weren't offended. :D

Well not all cheap beer is created equal. Not sure I'd drink a Busch lite either. Ask for a Milwaukee's Best Ice next time. Sure it tastes just as bad but you only have the drink 1/3 as much.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Well not all cheap beer is created equal. Not sure I'd drink a Busch lite either. Ask for a Milwaukee's Best Ice next time. Sure it tastes just as bad but you only have the drink 1/3 as much.
To be honest, I'm not going for the buzz anymore when I drink beer. I exclusively drink it for taste.

Of course, with Titan occasionally I end up getting $hitty. :thumb:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
"Does it make me a water snob if I won't drink urine?" ~ BurlySurly

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
One of my all time best friends drank that crap. I used to drink one or two when at his house because he was a dear friend. He died of a brain aneurysm 2 years ago (at age 36), I still think it was the Milwaukee's Beast.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
She a little chubby?
Back when the initiaol Krispy Kreme invasion started years ago, I worked with a girl that got hooked on them She would stop and get 2 or 3 boxes for the office several times a week. She would snack on them all day. I watched this girl pack on about 60 pounds over a two year period, pretty much due to her donut addiction and her complete lack of physical activity.

Yet, she wouldn't let her son ride a bike because she felt it was dangerous.

I like lesbians.

Thank you.

SlapheadMofo

Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
Westminster MA
what about some good ol' steel reserve? got about 14 cans of that stuff in the fridge. can't argue with free.
Bring that along next time ur out for shuttles and we'll help you put it to rest. Except Donny - he almost burnt his house down making a late nite snack last time he tangled with it. His wife was REAL happy about that.

:poster_oops: