Quantcast

I would have rather been in Vegas

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Fvck you dudes. The Japanese appreciate all things retro and cool...

Put this way, anyone dress like these guys, driving these cars, around DENVER or NASHVILLE!!!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
sanjuro said:

Put this way, anyone dress like these guys, driving these cars, around DENVER or NASHVILLE!!!
Yes on both counts.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
sanjuro said:

Uh yes. And rockabilly dorks are lame here too. That they're asian is of no concern, other than that there were three asian dudes in the pic.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
stevew said:
They can't be any worse than Iron Maiden dorks.
Prolly not. Chill out man, Im just kidding. If that's your thing...hair grease and all, go for it. Personally, Im not into the whole "image" thing and think its a little silly to dress up either like a rapper, punk rocker, rockabilly guy, whatever...waste of money. But its your money. Have at it.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
BurlyShirley said:
Prolly not. Chill out man, Im just kidding. If that's your thing...hair grease and all, go for it. Personally, Im not into the whole "image" thing and think its a little silly to dress up either like a rapper, punk rocker, rockabilly guy, whatever...waste of money. But its your money. Have at it.
Yes, I know.

I take nothing said on this site that serious.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
N8 said:
yes... like Abercrombie & Fitch or Hollister or American Egale et al...

:rofl:
Yeah, I just dont get it.

It's like, you show that you have enough money to buy name brand clothes, yet pretend not to care how you look, yet look trendy by looking poor, yet proving yourself to not be poor by buying name brand clothes. Holy ****.

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
BurlyShirley said:
what the hell do they have against clearcoat?
Nothing, that is the "rat" rod style.

Some of those cars are painted like that. They are ment to look like base coat/colored primer. Some of those cars have more money invested in them then you'd think.

But as far as the Asian's in the pics I didn't know if it was a car convention or a Tranny show (you did say it was in Las Vegas) so you never know. They aren't very "rockabilly" looking if you asked me.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
spookydave said:
do you remember this car? I had the hot wheel of it when I was a kid. I saw it and just had to stop and snap some pics.

Yes. Who was it that built it?