Quantcast

I would like to extend a big F U to whoever is responsible for this.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
It could be worse man, that's what the past 9 days have been for us. It cleared up yesterday and I went for a ride but it's back to rain today and forecasted through the weekend.

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
there's a chance it might snow here on sunday. at this point I'd much rather have rain.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
We sure could use some rain around here. :D

Today: A mix of clouds and sun. Very warm. High 88F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.

Tonight: Isolated thunderstorms this evening, then skies turning partly cloudy after midnight. Low 58F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Tomorrow: Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Warm. High around 85F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Tomorrow night: Showers in the evening, then clearing overnight. Low 57F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

Sunday: Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 80s and lows in the mid 50s.

Monday: Mostly cloudy. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the mid 50s.

Tuesday: Mainly sunny and windy. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the low 50s.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
what's the problem? if you ride the dirt/dust trails the rain will be perfect. saint ed's (why, oh why would you want to ride there?) will still be dusty after a week of solid rain.

anyways, mtn. bikes were made for riding in the rain.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
pnj said:
what's the problem? if you ride the dirt/dust trails the rain will be perfect. saint ed's (why, oh why would you want to ride there?) will still be dusty after a week of solid rain.

anyways, mtn. bikes were made for riding in the rain.
Rain is the problem. Especially rain when I have time to go outside after it has been nice all week when I was stuck inside...

Plus I am not sure I want to ride there, I just haven't been in a while and was wondering about the conditions.

I guess this will be another alcohol fueled couple of days off.

amydalayna

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2005
south lake tahoe, ca
dfinn said:
there's a chance it might snow here on sunday. at this point I'd much rather have rain.
i'm going to be so angry if it does. i'm having fun being able to board and bike in the same day... but i would rather just be biking at this point.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
A boarding school in N.H., St. Pauls School, is flooded and was forced to evacuate. They are out for summer and all their new buildings are flooded.

It's been raining her for about a week constant. It only didn't rain yesterday. The New England Track meet is going to suck!

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Brian HCM#1 said:
Dude, you're in Seattle, isn't this like going back to normal for you?
Exactly. I have lived in the NW all my life and if nothing else, it has taught me to despise the rain.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I love the rain. mainly because it makes other people so misserable. :D

*heads over to the goth thread.....

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
This week has been the best weather week that I can remember here in the Southeast.
Its normally scorching hot already, and we have been sleeping all week with our windows open.
And all of my rides all week have been done between 65 and 70.
I will try to remember this week in July when I have so much sweat
in my eyes that my contacts jump out of my eyeballs.

R

richcreek

BadDNA said:
It could be worse man, that's what the past 9 days have been for us. It cleared up yesterday and I went for a ride but it's back to rain today and forecasted through the weekend.
its has here to for the last 10 days

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Tenchiro said:
:mumble: :mumble: :mumble:

All frickin week it has been in the 80's and I have been stuck inside or too busy to ride.
Dude, it's not that bad. Cloudy with a light showers this morning (campus had the sprinklers on too, go figure) , but pretty warm out.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
It was 94 here on Monday, it's 72 and raining today, will be 62 on Tuesday. 32 degree change in 8 days. How the hell do you plan for that?

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
We've had rain for about the last 14 days...The two days it didn't rain, I was out of town. I'll need a machete to mow my lawn and we look like the trash of the street.

So I'm going for a ride tomorrow. :D

rooftest

Monkey
Jul 10, 2005
OC, CA
That sucks. I saw a commercial for a Channel 4 news (NBC) special report - they allege the government is controlling the weather up in Big Bear.