Quantcast

I would like your opinion on this........

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Low single pivot, with the pivot directly over the bottom bracket. Will stiffen a bit on braking, and squat a little, but should brake fairly well. Will pedal decently with not a whole lot of pedal interaction.

Cove makes decent stuff. RAD tubing gives you a lot of weld area on the headtube and the top tube/downtube juncture.

Can't tell a whole lot other than that from the picture, though :p

ukjason

sexist pig
May 14, 2006
leicester uk
binary visions said:
Low single pivot, with the pivot directly over the bottom bracket. Will stiffen a bit on braking, and squat a little, but should brake fairly well. Will pedal decently with not a whole lot of pedal interaction.

Cove makes decent stuff. RAD tubing gives you a lot of weld area on the headtube and the top tube/downtube juncture.

Can't tell a whole lot other than that from the picture, though :p
Thankyou

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
:thumb:

By pedal decently, I mean that it won't have any crazy pedal interaction like, say, a Bullit or an Orange. It's still going to be a low single pivot and there will be some bobbing, vs. something designed to counteract the bobbing like a DW-link or VPP. The platform shock will get rid of a lot of that, though, at the expense of a little small bump sensitivity.

ukjason

sexist pig
May 14, 2006
leicester uk
binary visions said:
:thumb:

By pedal decently, I mean that it won't have any crazy pedal interaction like, say, a Bullit or an Orange. It's still going to be a low single pivot and there will be some bobbing, vs. something designed to counteract the bobbing like a DW-link or VPP. The platform shock will get rid of a lot of that, though.
Thankyou again