Quantcast

I would say "braaaap," but its being overused... (pics)

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
Well, local ride, not much more to say...

Pinning it...

Wall Ride to drop, its alot steeper than it appears...

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
lux said:
Hmmm. I said Braaap over here, but not on MTBR. You said Braaap over on MTBR, but not here.

Very interesting. :evil:
I didnt want to copy you here...
I had to be original...

And, that drop thing is no big deal, i've been riding there for almost 10 years (and im 15.)

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
chillindrdude said:
dunno...but i think there needs to be more vert for that to be termed "wall ride"
The pic honestly does it no justice. I have seen multiple friends slide off it. It isnt "vert", but it is a wall ride...

The Demo is fun, but i may end up switching to a Sunday. (I have a way to make profit doing it so why not...)

sayndesyn

Turbo Monkey
Everyone knows the camera adds 20 pounds and subtracts 20 degrees.... Sheesh. You can tell that it was a wide angle though cause he looks a bit squashed and things that seem pretty gnar look tame on film. Makes you really respect Hannah at the end of Earthed2...

chillindrdude said:
dunno...but i think there needs to be more vert for that to be termed "wall ride"

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
that is a cool shot. but why are you sitting upright with your fingers on the brakes? and does your mom know you ride like that with no pads? we need more guys your age riding like that. i also like the landing area.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
hey pro fro; is there any way you could transfer that picture to our gallery? i know it's not from there, but it is a cool photo.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Ug, you went riding today?

I rode my bike down to the tru value and almost died it was so f-in hot and humid. You know its bad when your boxxers dont un stick.

BTW, where is that at?

julian_dh

Monkey
Jan 10, 2005
krustydude said:
is no gloves the new thing?
no but its way more comfortable and i think i feel more in control of my bike with no mits on but if i fall, i dont want my hands getting all ****ed up so theres a trade off

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
dhbuilder said:
that is a cool shot. but why are you sitting upright with your fingers on the brakes? and does your mom know you ride like that with no pads? we need more guys your age riding like that. i also like the landing area.
I usually dont touch have my fingers on the brakes unless im braking, but im coming into a techy corner...

And i had to push, so there was no way i was gunna wear my armor...