Quantcast

iBelieve that people are taking this iPod thing

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Alright, so hey - I'm not a religious guy and yeah a lot of people take the cult of iPod way to far but whatever - if a person is so inclined to wear a cross around their neck anyway, and then gets a shuffle to listen to their Any Grant tunes on or whatever, why not combine the two? Shuffles already come with a lanyard to wear around the neck, and who really want to get all Mr. T by wearing a shuffle AND a big-ass cross when you could just combine the two? It's a much more powerful statement. I envision thousands of members of the Church of Latter Day Saints riding their bicycles around cities: white shirt, black pants and tie, rubber band around the right pant leg... with a backpack full of Bibles, a nametag, and an iPod cross SPREADING THE WORD, BROTHER.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Alright, so hey - I'm not a religious guy and yeah a lot of people take the cult of iPod way to far but whatever - if a person is so inclined to wear a cross around their neck anyway, and then gets a shuffle to listen to their Any Grant tunes on or whatever, why not combine the two? Shuffles already come with a lanyard to wear around the neck, and who really want to get all Mr. T by wearing a shuffle AND a big-ass cross when you could just combine the two? It's a much more powerful statement. I envision thousands of members of the Church of Latter Day Saints riding their bicycles around cities: white shirt, black pants and tie, rubber band around the right pant leg... with a backpack full of Bibles, a nametag, and an iPod cross SPREADING THE WORD, BROTHER.
Testify brothah! Testify!

I think it's cool. It gives us christians a nice MrT style cross/ipod (stylish, religious, AND efficient!), and gives you heathens an excuse to bash us. :thumb: So it has something for everyone! And it comes in pure unstained white.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Testify brothah! Testify!

I think it's cool. It gives us christians a nice MrT style cross/ipod (stylish, religious, AND efficient!), and gives you heathens an excuse to bash us. :thumb: So it has something for everyone! And it comes in pure unstained white.
So...does this mean:

1. You're plugged into The Word?
2. You're actually listening to The Word?
3. You're boogeying down to salvation?

:happydance: :banana: :busted: