Quantcast

Ice...in beer...

MouseMonkey

Monkey
Jul 29, 2006
Salt Lake City
Can't. I have to drive to the wilds of Murray to get a hitch welded on the Emo-mobile. 8am! Can you believe that shiz? Can your Uncle weld a hitch on my car?

blue said:
Cookies are good. I like cookies. Wanna hit I St. in the morning?

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
MouseMonkey said:
Can't. I have to drive to the wilds of Murray to get a hitch welded on the Emo-mobile. 8am! Can you believe that shiz? Can your Uncle weld a hitch on my car?
If I didn't only speak to him once every three months yes...

MouseMonkey

Monkey
Jul 29, 2006
Salt Lake City
Roger that. You're a better man than I... I haven't spoken to my relatives in years.:rolleyes:

But I do have the day off tomorrow, so email me.

PS, my apologies for hijacking your important ice in beer thread.

blue said:
If I didn't only speak to him once every three months yes...

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Did she salt the mug rim, too, float a lemon in it or add a tiny umbrella?

Chicking-up beer is just plain wrong, all the more so when it's good beer. In the future, please order a Zima or similar "clear malt beverage" instead.

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
llkoolkeg said:
Did she salt the mug rim, too, float a lemon in it or add a tiny umbrella?

Chicking-up beer is just plain wrong, all the more so when it's good beer. In the future, please order a Zima or similar "clear malt beverage" instead.
Approved!! (Dang it, when is that function coming back?)

Binaural

Chimp
Feb 19, 2006
Sydney Australia
In Malaysia and Thailand ice cubes in your beer are commonplace. When your alternative is having your beer served room temperature (read: 30deg C and 90% humidity) or a few ice cubes, you soon learn to go with the flow.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
In New Orleans, I saw a beer "ice stick", a plastic tube which you freeze (I assume you fill it with water first), and you hang in your pitcher.

Genius!