Quantcast

icepeeps ride again

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
fun times. It has been too long. I used to think my truck was the baddest. Damon wins. Thanks for scaring all my neighbors and Iron Maiden rules BRAH

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Its the next step up from your luxury condo. Although yours still rips the fire roads better. Maybe i need to get some of that 4x4 suspension going on.

That was fun, and we will have to do it a few more times.... At least before it gets too wet.

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
oly said:
Its the next step up from your luxury condo. Although yours still rips the fire roads better. Maybe i need to get some of that 4x4 suspension going on.

That was fun, and we will have to do it a few more times.... At least before it gets too wet.
It dried out pretty quick, this is what it looked like just 2 nights ago..

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
its true, not only do you get to ride on a really fun trail that is about 25 minutes of riding and 5 min shuttle, you get to do so in the comfort of two of the best shuttle machines ever, ride with some cool dudes, and we cook dinner as well(not really)

our record ride was more than 20 people. we should try and break that before winter hits.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
derekpearson said:
its true, not only do you get to ride on a really fun trail that is about 25 minutes of riding and 5 min shuttle, you get to do so in the comfort of two of the best shuttle machines ever, ride with some cool dudes, and we cook dinner as well(not really)

our record ride was more than 20 people. we should try and break that before winter hits.
Kevin and I would be down for sure, as long as it's after Oct. 9th. I'll be cleared to ride on dirt after the 5th.

Dinner? No way, if we are driving all the way down there it's Little Chevron for sure! :dead:

SR

Monkey
Dec 8, 2001
Olympia WA
I think a video reunion tour is in order

haha...I still have an UPRISING poster in my garage

oh and I'm down for another night shuttle ASAP

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Still haven't ridden Cap Forest. Every time I ask folks about it I am told it is not worth the trip. I am not sure if it because people are turning their noses at possible lack of nouveau breau fleau or time has passed it by.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Still haven't ridden Cap Forest. Every time I ask folks about it I am told it is not worth the trip. I am not sure if it because people are turning their noses at possible lack of nouveau breau fleau or time has passed it by.
I rode it. It wasn't worth the trip.

Rode Olympic Forest, that was worth the freaking trip.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Little Larch Mountain is a cool trail. I ran into shooting rednecks bonfiring with quads though. Growlers Gulch down by Castle Rock was funnerer trails.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Little Larch Mountain is a cool trail. I ran into shooting rednecks bonfiring with quads though. Growlers Gulch down by Castle Rock was funnerer trails.
If you lived near there, it might be a good place to go turn out some miles, just not a good destination/place to go to. By the same token, it might suck a little bit to live right next to one of the better riding spots, as you'd get kind of blown out doing that day after day. If I lived near Galbraith I'd probably have more broken bones.